UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Paul, it almost made me homesick! Living the Devon now, can't wait for when it the route is released and especially Slade Green :)

Haha! That's a tough challenge Chris considering you now live in Devon!

I don't know how far the HS1 section would go, but I just crave high speed rail lines.

Not very far I'm afraid - the focus is on the North Kent Line from Erith through to Gravesend, with the Dartford loops connecting with Slade Green, Barnehurst and Crayford. HS1 is likely to be limited to between the Thames Tunnel and just south of the A2, although you can see in the second pic that the connection from HS1 to the North Kent Line is there.

Why am I so into Chunnel stuff? Anyways more class 92 action!
2021-07-02-143838.jpg

Ha! Actually where I am now in Tiverton is lovely, it does beat Slade Green. Just wish we had a station in town, but I look forward to using your route when it's ready. :)

re post #18481 car112
Just a representation of the Woodhead route, it's about a mile long that I have incorporated in to a route that I am making, as it has Payware textures etc, it won't be for release.
Look for "Woodhead" on the DLS and you will find plenty of stuff by "pgmetcalf". "theamir259" has produced a route but what it's like, I've no idea.
Cheers, evilcrow

I wonder why when i go to sleep i dream of lines and circles ;)

(from a 'large' project)

51343043156_b6ec45e2d8_o.png

here's a link to a small video to put this in context here

Last edited:
All too easy to forget just how large some yards were. I had to add literally miles of track to roll back the Darlington area to the steam era on my extract of the built in ECML route.

I certainly think Doncaster is the most complex/crowded part that I've laid the track for but Wath Concentration Sidings and Mine area might give it a run.

51344369385_c800374430_o.png

Special delivery! A pair of EPS Tractors haul an NoL 373 set towards Armandale for an exhibition event that EPS are running to showcase their new chunnel stock in the mid 90s
2021-08-04-223020.jpg

Everything in place. The two long terminating platforms are holding the 373 that arrived with the 37s and a 7 coach set of Nightstar vehicles with a Mk3 generator van supplying power so that the crowds can look around.
2021-08-04-230308.jpg

Also at the exhibition is EPS owned Class 92 locomotive No. 92040 "Goethe" the locomotive that is intended to haul Nightstar services on the UK electric lines and through the Chunnel.
2021-08-04-230329.jpg

w2Sq26Q.jpg

A BR 79xxx Derby Lightweight 4 car unit waits for the off at pfx's Wescott Town station.

Rob.

Last edited:
Very nicely done Rob, - i was wondering how you were getting on with your Derby Lightweight.

Thank you Annie.

I have made a variety of units:

2 different power cars
1 single, as preserved and as Test Coach Iris
1 trailer unit to make up a 3 or 4 car unit.

KBsBw4f.jpg

They all need a bit of tweaking before I release them.

Rob.

Back