UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Great shots all!

Some from Penzance

2020-05-13_205725.jpg

2020-05-13_210928.jpg

2020-05-13_210947.jpg

2020-05-13_211353.jpg

The front screen has been retextured, the roof windows are now actual windows to let the sun shine in!

2020-05-13_211323.jpg

The interior has been redone too to match the changes carried out to the real station several years ago.

Mark

Awesome shots all.

A few from me tonight of ex-GWR 56xx 6695 between Corfe Castle and Norden, and a couple of the village from the castle itself:
grQ7M9c.jpg

oup6emk.jpg

Ei16LpW.jpg

h5dUPWz.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Just a quick one from me after a session working on the scenics in and around the Abington loop today. Overhead wires still to be finished in this region of the map and some further super detailing, but I hope it looks fairly recognisable to those familiar with the location

87032 "Kenilworth" storms past a pair of 20s on a trip working as it harries north in early June 1985.

Abington-loop.jpg

A Virgin Class 57 on Thunderbirds (nameplate Tin Tin) detail works the down line past the Lehigh Cement factory on her way to Barnham TMD with a failed Class 220 in tow
20200518162004-1.jpg

Excellent shots everyone!

A classic shot of Corfe Castle, with LSWR T9 class 30120 in Corfe Castle station while ex-SR Battle of Britain class 34070 Manston arrives from Norden:
ByPJBZ1.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Nice to see Corfe castle and the classic locos again after the vintage film footage posted up in the prototype thread. Is this route available?

Hi Forester1,

Glad you like the pic. It's not yet available, still lots to do on it but hopefully we're now talking a matter of months as opposed to years or 'sometime in the future'.

It's currently in beta testing, and the 3 testers so far seem to be happy with it.

Having said that, it appears that if you own a regional version of TRS19 it won't work - one of the testers is using the UK edition of TRS19 and is missing several assets that in my, full version, are showing as 'Built-In, Payware' so it sadly won't be available for everyone. I would try and replace the assets but there are quite a few and some of them are unique, so I don't think it will be doable.

Cheers,

PLP

Back