UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

It is indeed. He's made a couple of splines that include the return wire, which is also available as a separate asset. Makes doing the knittin a whole lot quicker on long stretches but can still be tricky on bends.

Cheers,
Innis

2020-05-27-053218.jpg

The one i'm running? No it's an old version of the one my dads been building since his TRS2004 days too. Just got his hands on T:ANE so he'll be getting on with that again :)

Blimey that looks gorgeous. Might I enquire as to the state of your Glasgow map? I am working on Scottish WCML from Glasgow to Carlisle and would it be a little cheeky to enquire as to the possibility of combining efforts? I have a Trans Dem map but currently the northern extent of my scenics is Motherwell station...

Blimey that looks gorgeous. Might I enquire as to the state of your Glasgow map? I am working on Scottish WCML from Glasgow to Carlisle and would it be a little cheeky to enquire as to the possibility of combining efforts? I have a Trans Dem map but currently the northern extent of my scenics is Motherwell station...
That's not Glasgow in that map, it's a fictional town.

LSWR S15 class no. 847, usually based at the Bluebell Railway, is seen here at Harmans Cross with the railway's 'C' set, formed of two Bulleid coaches and a mk1, along with a CCT and the milk tanker.
AsI4iPV.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Probably the first TS2019 screenshot I've seen that looks like a British summers day.
Wrong loco though, 847 is a Maunsell engine :hehe:

Chris.

Probably the first TS2019 screenshot I've seen that looks like a British summers day.
Wrong loco though, 847 is a Maunsell engine :hehe:

Chris.

Hi Chris,

Should have known that, tad embarrassing...

As for the lighting, it's the default TRS19 settings - I personally like them and find other users settings to be too dark. Just shows what TRS19 can achieve 'as is'.

Cheers,

PLP

PLP, that is a great looking consist from the front of the loco to the back of the last coach. Is it all part of your project? The route looks very nice too, BTW...

Hi Forester1,

The loco is by edh6, and the coaches are a mixture of mike10's mark 1's from the Settle and Carlisle pack and pacificseven's bulleid coaches, available on the DLS.

They're starting to show their age a little but they still look reasonably good in TRS19. The route is the Swanage Railway which is my current project.

Cheers,

PLP

Back