UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

A few more shot's, this is Harrow and Wealdstone.

Done to best of my ability of limited content in trainz.

eldavo_20090301_0008.jpg

eldavo_20090301_0009.jpg

I seen this 66 actually at bardon hill just as left work this morning, oh and look its down in the big smoke.
emo_20090301_0000.jpg

A few more shot's, this is Harrow and Wealdstone.

Done to best of my ability of limited content in trainz.
Would love a copy back again - looks like you've finished it off very well - I am currently revising the original for Trainz 2009, but it's taking second priority to my other 'main' layout at the moment.

P.

Nexusdj - Those DVTs look gorgeous are they avalible for download at all for 2004? there is a huge DVT shaped whole in TRS that needs to be filled.
:D:D

I can't get over the quality of the pics on this thread. They're all beautifull.
Emo - that route has got to be the best I've seen, great work
:clap::clap:

Andy

I really want to see how Peter Hicks' Class 170 and Class 222 Meridian are coming along - it's been a while since he has updated those bits

And didn't somebody make a beta for a Class 180 Adelante a few years ago? That never came available as far as I'm concened :(

So I was right in the first place. Hence the question "any new news on the project".
You asked for the IC version and both the GNER and IC are available, I made no mention of 91.1 or .0. That subtle different is for anoraks; a 91's a 91 and Peter's got the livery you asked for.

i don't think he has the IC version of the DVT available on his site...that was still showing as wip i think....

I wanted the IC version instead of GNER, but oh well...

edit: just had a fresh look...ic dvt is there...it was the ic version of the actual loco that wasn't ready...

Last edited:
DVTs

:eek: Can Anyone Know Where Can I Find The Mk3 DVTs In some screenshots in this forum:D Pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease:D
Railway97:wave:

Right to clear things up here is what he released.

DVT in Intercity GNER & GNER Mallard
MK4 in Intercity GNER & GNER Mallard
91/1 in Intercity GNER & GNER red pantograph

HTH :)

Right to clear things up here is what he released.

DVT in Intercity GNER & GNER Mallard
MK4 in Intercity GNER & GNER Mallard
91/1 in Intercity GNER & GNER red pantograph

HTH :)

sorry my bad...I meant the Intercity skin like this one:
mk4icdvt.png

For that skin there is only the DVT not the 91...

THAT is what I call Intercity...not GNER...

Network west a long story

Railway 97 here:cool:
you May have heard That ive Started Network West Again The Route Is Taking Shape a hell of a lot its ony 2% Complete I Will Realese the Route In Stages First The Glassgow to Birmingham New St then New St To Maybank and finaly Maybank to London Euston The Full Route Download Wont Be Available untill The Route is 100% Complete
:) :) :) :) :) :) :) :)
So I will Give you info once The route is 25% Complete right up till its finished
:D
so Its railway97 In the house

Back