UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Steam Run

Loaded a Steam train for a small excursion on my route :)

RGAneQK.jpg

P7aZ0DA.jpg
l4Nn0Tp.jpg

lYlfUH4.jpg

A Yorkshire Engine Company Janus 0-6-0DE shunter in the livery of United Steel Company's Iron Ore Mining Branch draws a rake of 27ton minerals across the weighbridge at Cottesmore.

40116399532_b1e461683b_h.jpg

Hi all,

Just a quick one from me tonight: Class 37 37215 departs Toddington for Winchcombe with a PWay train.
7QriAij.jpg

Also, 2995valliant may I ask what the grass texture is you've used in your last screenshot? It looks stunning.
Cheers,

PLP

Last edited:
Thanks -the texture is one of a set I have made which is not available anywhere at the moment.

I had a fantastic trip behind 37215 on the WSR when it visited for a gala couple of years ago.

The United Steel Company reskins of the Janus shunter in my screenie further up this page and its 220hp little brother (below) are heading to the DLS shortly.

28384291379_8c757a4b70_h.jpg

Anthony

Hi MF01,

The DMU is actually an upgrade of the 117 included in the West Somerset Railway addon 'Train Driver.'
It has been updated by arrial and 2995valliant, who have done a splendid job.
Cheers,

PLP

This is interesting. I was aware that arraial was working on an upgrade of the Railwaves class 117. But I didn't realise it had been released. What's the kuid?

Paul

No, unfortunately this was a payware from a website that closed :/ But you have some Bombardier Electrostar here

Last edited:
A few from my SIGMA Thorton route...

Westmouth station - the terminus of the SIGMA Thorton Westmouth branch, serving the town of Westmouth and its small ferry terminal:

Longer-distance passengers must usually change for CrossCountry services from the nearby Westmouth Harbour station, but the occasional non-SIGMA train makes its way here via Thorton Carpenters:

Evening all,

Just two from me tonight: a WIP of my current project, here focussing on the mainline station of the route. Anyone care to hazard a guess as to where it is?
ZZjFjuq.jpg

d5FPezO.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Back