UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

GWR Standard Gauge Harbour Scenes

2019-02-202254070hjo0.jpg

2019-02-202300453qj7a.jpg

2019-02-20230244cdk6z.jpg

@evilcrow, thanks and very fantastic Pictures from you.

Greetings

Epo:)

Looking very atmospheric, Epo!

I've been talking to Paulsw2 about the way the stone darkens depending on the settings in TS19, and it's looking as if I'll end up adding at least one more stone version of the buildings over the next couple of weeks: I'm playing with a much lighter version which looks horrible on both my rigs, but about right in the screenies Paul's sending me back, and as we've already seen, his settings and environment seem very similar to yours.

I also have some other stone textures from very large buildings to try out in the hope that I can find something that really works in that rather different situation from the one I had in mind when starting the project.

Cheers,

m

Great shots all, something a bit more modern...

Just driven a HST from Plymouth to Newquay, quite please with how Newquay has turned out.

TANE-Newquay02.jpg

Arriving at the station

TANE-Newquay04.jpg

At the buffers

TANE-Newquay05.jpg

Looking out to sea.

TANE-Newquay06.jpg

The Coast line of North Cornwall and Newquay.

I used LIDAR data to get the cliffs looking realistic.

Mark

So many stunning screenshots, - well done all.

On the M&SWJR front I'm presently gathering information to make some goods vans. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long. I'm on and off with being sleepy at the moment so progress will depend on how wakeful I am.

Meanwhile up north..

Welcome to Carrachmuir, a route imagineered by myself of a branchline on the west coast of Scotland in BR days, 1950s -1960s.

This is a new route so is very much a WIP in TRS19 but without PBR ground textures.

The 3rd shot is now my new desktop background picture.

Carrachmuir-1.jpg

Carrachmuir-2.jpg

Charrachmuir-3.jpg

Look ma i made a sign, Probably the wrong size and not in the right place here in this screen shot but i love attention to detail and fuzzy textures on signs that are un-readable kind of bug me so i made my own. Only 76 polys which would be too much for sum creator's but up close you can still read the "Trains travel in either direction on each line" underneath so I'm happy with that.
P.S Just found a guide on railway signs over at British Trainz and my sign is certainly way over size now so back to the drawing board for me.

2019-03-03-144518.jpg

Cheers Mick.:)

Last edited:
Spot the difference, both versions of my VEP, Original and refurbished being put through their paces on CLL. Release of these will be very soon, once I've done a bit more tweaking.

NdcpQL2.jpg

7RfDaJE.jpg

Back