UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Nothing too wild for today, just a Class 37 making its way into Edinburgh.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

W.I.P Fictional Heritage Line - Ideal for 0-4-0 & 0-6-0 Locos

3F (Jinty) on Passenger Duty

Jri5TN.jpg

The Yard

JricCX.jpg

Shunter with coal delivery

Jri04s.jpg

Fireless loco in the siding

JriMv4.jpg

3F (jinty) Departs

JriE3G.jpg

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Overall View of the route so far (couple hours work)

JriGaf.jpg

Chris

Nice shots Chris!

Continuing with the preservation theme, here we see ex-SECR 'N' class 31874 being prepared for duty one morning at Swanage engine shed:
TRAVkEw.jpg

ATCnN4y.jpg

P1u9ctX.jpg

TCMk9HO.jpg

StWKxlA.jpg

mh5mF0v.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

I'm just doing a bit here and there to pass the time, i'm not back how i used to be content creation wise. I wont be making anything new as such. I may do some more of the above to some of my older content that will probably be it. As i'm so rusty at the content creation side of things

Chris

Those poor Barclays! :( They may look sorry but you did a fantastic rust job on those!

Trainz has definitely changed since you've been gone. You might feel like Captain America after they pulled him out of the ice!

Either way it's great to have you among us again. You're a great content creator who we all respect and its nice to see you even if only partially. :)

Hi Jimmy,

It's hand built, so non-functional. I've used a dighole then filled it in with a concrete base, a brick wall around the outside, bridge girders for the underneath and decking for the rails to sit on, with a white fence alongside. Sadly I haven't yet found a 50ft turntable with the correct attachment points for the track but it's not a problem as it only leads to the shed which is usually occupied anyway, so wouldn't be of any use.

Cheers,

PLP

Hi Jimmy,

It's hand built, so non-functional. I've used a dighole then filled it in with a concrete base, a brick wall around the outside, bridge girders for the underneath and decking for the rails to sit on, with a white fence alongside. Sadly I haven't yet found a 50ft turntable with the correct attachment points for the track but it's not a problem as it only leads to the shed which is usually occupied anyway, so wouldn't be of any use.

Cheers,

PLP

What a briliiant and original idea! Love it! Great work which I will not try to attempt somewhere on one of my layouts :D

Great shots all.

2020-06-26_192959.jpg

I've made a custom viaduct for Moorswater.

2020-06-26_204051.jpg

A pair of 158s depart St Erth heading for Penzance

2020-06-26_204544.jpg

A pair of 158s approaching Penzance station.

Mark

Back