UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

unknown.png

unknown.png

unknown.png

Last edited:
Lightermans Wharf DLR, a model railway layout with DLR station and small yard for an off-scene aggregates siding based on somewhere near Stratford, first screenshots from my new computer, I took the screenshots and then went into the settings in the launcher menu and realised I hadn't set textures to high, but I can't be bothered to retake them.

x4HyxKY.jpg

DB 66009 arrives with train of aggregates to be shunted into the London concrete siding. Meanwhile a DLR service from Bank, trundles overhead.

2xn0rML.jpg

On hire to london concrete, DB Class 08 awaits 66009 to enter the reception siding before shunting the rake into the private siding.

nXKGIsB.jpg

Occasionally the operator likes to get his kettles out, Duchess of Sutherland, with support coach will be here for a few hours for watering, before moving onwards to Southall shed.

Last edited:
A northbound GNER service for Aberdeen passes a Kirkcaldy to Edinburgh local service at the east end of Edinburgh airport.

50756051457_76d451883c_h.jpg

Great shots all.

Updating Lostwithiel to LIDAR data has began, Some heights were way off what I had originally built, the Tunnel at Treverrin being 20m too high for starters!! Various assets have also been replaced with better versions. Plus the signal box has been updated with higher resolution textures, and roof details added.

2020-12-29_201004.jpg

2020-12-29_201907.jpg

2020-12-29_201925.jpg

Mark

Swanage Demo

Hey all, quite new to this, so bear with me! There is some lovely work on here, but out of it all I have found the Swanage route to be my cup of tea, being an enthusiast and often visting the line for galas! So I thought i'd share some screenshots of the Swanage Demo Which was created by Portline Parker, which is by far the best representation of the route in any sim I have played, going into rediculous details which are spot on. I just hope there is a full version that allows us to go to norden sometime soon!

Many Thanks! :)

Will.

Back