UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Thanks Mark - though on such a good route it is hard not to take a good shot!

37 142 waits time at Bodmin General:

45686823754_c4db94d502_o.jpg

Anthony

It's a personal reskin of Pikka's 37/5 mesh using TMZ textures - I was surprised that I couldn't find a blue 37 with a yellow route indicator and high intensity headlamp on the DLS. I'll ask Tony for permission to release it if it's of any use to you?

45694733954_5d42e953d4_o.jpg

Nice work every one really liking sum of the Bodmin pic's,

It's a personal reskin of Pikka's 37/5 mesh using TMZ textures
What are TMZ texture's please ?, And have you ever tried reskinning SRS's Class 37 ?.
Cheers Mick.

That would be good Anthony. I also have the SRS one which is an excellent model, but I find the textures to be too dark and weathered. The one at Bodmin is always lovely and clean kept in great condition.

Mick - tmz06003 has produced vast quantities of assets, including many BR blue era reskins - those are his textures on the 37. I haven't tried reskinning the SRS model, and I'm compete agreement with Mark that it's too weathered to represent 37142 as preserved on the Bodmin & Wenford.

A pannier slogging up from Bodmin Parkway with a rake of preserved clay hoods:

32564708328_bd4325211a_o.jpg

Mick - tmz06003 has produced vast quantities of assets, including many BR blue era reskins - those are his textures on the 37. I haven't tried reskinning the SRS model, and I'm compete agreement with Mark that it's too weathered to represent 37142 as preserved on the Bodmin & Wenford.

Cheers for the reply.
Mick.

Nice screenshots everyone!

Some screenshots to now...

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

And since it's the season,why not reduce the amount or colours in the image and make it a railway Christmas card? I did that with one of the screenshots,and here it is.

Have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year everyone! :)

Amazing snow screenshots! I love the mixture of old and new rolling stock incorporated on your route!!

I'm a fan of Southern Region locomotives so it's nice to see the King Arthur Class in service on your route! I haven't seen that model of the Q Class though.. who made it?

Regardless, they all look amazing and I hope to see more in the future!

Tanker46

Amazing detail! I love Ron's new BR Brake Vans! I'm not familiar with those clay hoods though.. Are they commissioned pieces?

The Pannier looks perfect as well. I have purchased a few 57xx class tanks from GPlocomotives myself and they are excellent shunters and serve any route well.

Tanker46

All these wonderful snow screenshots, - well done everybody. Living where I do in New Zealand I never see snow so perhaps that's why I like seeing snow scenes created with Trainz so much.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Amazing snow screenshots! I love the mixture of old and new rolling stock incorporated on your route!!

I'm a fan of Southern Region locomotives so it's nice to see the King Arthur Class in service on your route! I haven't seen that model of the Q Class though.. who made it?

Regardless, they all look amazing and I hope to see more in the future!

Tanker46

Hello Tanker46, thanks for liking my snow screenshots. Also, what were you talking about a Q Class? It's another payware 4f model from PaulzTRainz.
p.s. Have a holly jolly Christmas! :D

It's our Summer here so this screenshot is more appropriate for me for Christmas. And its a picture of my Christmas present engine as well,

WiHiid2.jpg

Back