UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Steam returns to the Looe Valley line...

2019-02-10143651kqk1h.jpg

2019-02-10143134ciks5.jpg

2019-02-101429453fj87.jpg

@ marky7890, thanks for your fantastic Routes.

Greetings

Epo:)

I always like a representation of a historical event or representation of an actual historical service. Well done Rutger. It would not have been the simplest of tasks to have 7742 brought to the UK for its spell on the Bluebell Railway.

I always like a representation of a historical event or representation of an actual historical service. Well done Rutger. It would not have been the simplest of tasks to have 7742 brought to the UK for its spell on the Bluebell Railway.

Can't see why it would be anymore difficult than moving a loco between non-mainline connected UK lines. The legislation should have been no issue as it is (was) all within the EU.

Perhaps it transited the channel tunnel or it came via ship. Neither quite the trip on a low loader within the UK road network. Closest within the UK would be moving locomotives to/from the IOW Steam Railway. If it did come via a ship (such as a Ro-Ro) you can never take a maritime transit for granted. The show last year on antique carriage restoration covered the transit of an old 1870s 4-wheeler from the IOWSR to Llangollen. In the end someone had to have insurance to cover the peril of the transit.

Thanks guys!

Can't see why it would be anymore difficult than moving a loco between non-mainline connected UK lines. The legislation should have been no issue as it is (was) all within the EU.

NS 7742 came from the Netherlands by road transport via Harwich (ferry) I believe. Earlier our square tram engine 18 came along with own coaches and coupling van. They tought it couldn't climb the hills, but it did... On the other side engine 323 'Bluebell' and Fenchurch came to Hoorn.

Before NS 7742 went to the Bluebell, they made the original vacuum brake (as used at Dutch tramways) in working order, so NS 7742 was able to pull and slow down the train as well!

Kind regards,

Rutger

Excellent shots all :)

I've been modifying Neville Hill's superb Dearnby in the snow route (as allowed in the routes license agreement) ,
Relaid the tracks , new station platforms , altered the sidings and the steam shed , Long return loops at each end , few more details to add including snow on replacement building roofs etc.

47106495231_fde32c1166_b.jpg

47106495051_bc01cf2a17_b.jpg

47054327832_02aa61f1a2_b.jpg

Is that a private route Epo? It would be stunning if it were public! I've always wanted more of a vivid Broad Gauge route as opposed to only one I know of on the DLS(Which I've actually forgotten but do remember the layout itself).

''UK Broad Gauge Nostalgic Impressions''

2019-02-17173043r6kwc.jpg

''private Turks Castle 1892 TRS19 update''

2019-02-17232610fijpl.jpg

Is that a private route Epo? It would be stunning if it were public! I've always wanted more of a vivid Broad Gauge route as opposed to only one I know of on the DLS(Which I've actually forgotten but do remember the layout itself).

Yes, that is my private TRS19 WIP Project ''UK Broad Gauge Nostalgic Impressions'' i'm working on.

A other Broad Gauge Project is a private TRS19 Update from trackplates over 12 Years old Route ''Turks Castle 1892'' i'm working on too.

Greetings

Epo:)

Re Post #17673 Epoche3bis4

Very tasty.

Thank you edh6, KotangaGirl and Robd for the latest models from you all.

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Many thanks, evilcrow

Back