UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Testing another session - Moorswater to Aberthaw cement run.

2021-03-18_173453.jpg

2021-03-18_173716.jpg

Mark

Great shots garygreen. I do have to ask though: is that crane a reskin or a completely new model. I ask this because if I'm honest, I can't tell

That's a great screenie of what appears to be part of a well made layout/route. Is it from your Glasgow - Edinburgh route?

Rob.

Thanks Rob.

This isn't the Embra Glesga route. Inspired by the work of other UK based Trainzers, I'm doing a little side project on a single baseboard as a bit of a diversion. This will eventually be Wescott, a fictional medium sized station with adjacent goods route based in the 80s period. There are two additional baseboards either end with fiddle yards on them to allow a good variety of traffic to pass through. I'm going to have a go at creating a session for this one and if it works, will post a video of it all in operation.

Cheers,
Innis

Ah, the signal box named Brunswick Street threw me, there is a Brunswick St. in Edinburgh but no railway any where near it! Good luck with the project.

Rob.

You're spot on there Rob. It's very close to a pub I used to frequent in Edinburgh, hence why I chose the name. There's actually a railway line about 150m from the end of the street which was in use up to around 2018, connecting the waste transfer station at Powderhall with the mainline at Meadowbank.

In Edinburgh, as I recall from my RN days, wherever one is, one seems to be always close to a pub!

Rob.

Nice shots everyone.

Here's one from me:

ICe38Q8.jpg

A Freightliner class 70 taking some DRAX Biomass Hoppers to Falmouth Docks - The Northern Powerhouse is way out of its usual territory :confused:

Rob.

Back