UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Hay all heres a couple of screenshots from me.
screenshot841.jpg

an Ex-LMS 2P Tanks Passing under the bridge at Stockingford station with a short van train heading for Abbey Street sidings.
screenshot845.jpg

Here we se an Ex-LNWR G2 Passing Abbey Junction Signal Box With a freight which will be put into the Down Sidings at Abbey Street.

Last edited:
Hello Rikki,
I have been using 04 since, well, 04 really.... and have had little to no problems.
What I have found is the download (Un) Helper doesn't help! It does nothing for me at all so I gave up on that soon after trying to get it to work.
All my mass of assets were downloaded using the ftp option instead - works every time )almost! ... ha ha)

God bless,

Angela

Angela,
I have finally got the recalcitrant thing to work for me, praise be.
I know I've said it before, but I will get some screen shots up as soon as I feel comfortable with what I have. Looking through the shots on this particular thread, the images are simply stunning (especially, but not restricted to, Emo's pictures from the previous page - Jaw-dropping) and my route is just not ready for public display.
Perhaps I should just get one up anyway, get the ball rolling....

Thought I would keep my promise and post something to get me started.

In my opinion, there's nothing more romantic in Steam than LNER 4472 "Th Flying Scotsman" thundering up a grade, even with the wrong carriages in tow! This route is far from finished, but I'm enjoying thus far.

PS - I realise this is VERY bare, and hardly worthy of posting on this thread, but I just wanted to get something up. I've been at this route for a week now; it's quite ambitious and I've only just got the track work finished, and after quite a lot of trial and error the signalling is working.

Last edited:
great shots all!

Had more time to work on my route recently, reached St Germans!

stgermans1.jpg

A Plymouth - Penzance service crosses the St Germans viaduct at high tide.

Mark

How is everyone clearing their screen of icons and "junction" symbols/indicators? I am ready for some more detailed shots but they are ruined by all those on-screen things....

Haven't posted any screenshots in a while, Some nice screenies going on in this section! Keep up the good work and here are my offering!

Screen_007.jpg

40145 Runs off Allscots Yard ready to Haul a Charter.

Screen_008.jpg

40145 Stops in Platform 3 to pick up its New Crew.

Screen_011.jpg

323202 Follows 40145 out of Allscot Yard with an Early Morning local for Church Street.

Screen_012.jpg

158729 Stands in on a East Midlands Trains Service bound for Birmingham.

Comments Welcome,

Cheers,
Cameron

Dave, The track is a Chinese Beta track that Communist sent me. Going to be part of a big Pack of high detailed tracks coming soon!

Cheers,
Cameron

Cracking shots, everybody. St Germans is looking really good, Marky7890.

My first 09 shot- I just love the hugely extended draw distance. Looe harbour bridge (a spline) and beyond is just visible from somewhere over Sandplace- a real world distance of around 1.8 miles :D :-
09firstshot.jpg

(I need to have a play with the jpg compression settings for my shots, though. Now they're jpg by default the settings I was using for the old tgas, after cropping, makes it look a bit too fuzzy.)

R3

That's an extremely well created scene there R3.

The extended view distance is very interesting; an enhancement that will be useful for my route- viewing the Forth Road bridge spline from the rail bridge.

It will be great to see the Royal Albert Bridge in the distance, when driving through Plymouth, and round the corner before Saltash on the Cornwall side. And up the Tamar Valley Line.

Mark

A few from me as I haven't yet posted any for a while!

Screen_120.jpg

Screen_122.jpg

Screen_115.jpg

Screen_046.jpg

Also, I don't suppose anyone knows how to get Trainz Tuner to work in TC3? Its the great program that allows you to extend the viewing distance!

Thanks
Tom

Last edited:
Also, I don't suppose anyone knows how to get Trainz Tuner to work in TC3? Its the great program that allows you to extend the viewing distance!

Tom,

I went to the Trainz tuner website, and it said

This version adds support for any version of Trainz* and an option to view miles instead of meters.

and further down below it said

*Any version of Trainz, as long as it has the same structure of Trainz Railroad Simulator (TRS2004): it must have a "tuning.dat" file in the "Settings" folder, and an options file named "trainzoptions.txt" or "trainzclassicoptions.txt"

So, if you have a tuning.dat in the settings folder, and a trainzoptions.txt or a trainzclassicsoptions.txt, you should be set to go.

Cheers
Isaac

You're teasing us again Delia, beautiful screenshots......

Just some from Blea Moor on the S & C, in the morning snow.....

Cheerz. ex-railwayman.

Back