UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Trying out Klambert's superb 4vep

48548691837_9759ce8a63_h.jpg

48548691722_24c39c6080_h.jpg

The class 91 is a personal reskin of Peter Hicks class 91 .

The Intercity swallow Mk4's and matching DVT where available from Peter's website but that closed down a while back .
They are however available to download from the wayback machine website but the downloads can be temperamental at times :

https://web.archive.org/web/20080916001153/http://peterdhicks.co.uk/trainz/gnermk4.html

You also need the dependency pack on the same page as the Mk4 downloads (its the download at the very top) :
Mark 4 coaching stock attachment pack. These files include useful attachments (like bogeys) for the Mark Four coaching stock, and are required regardless of the livery selected.

Last edited:
SWR livery. Given the similarity of WEN's class 477 to the 442 I went with that version of the livery as a base. It actually looks quite presentable without the stripy texture or the 10 foot high logos!

Great shots all!

RocheTrainz2019.jpg

Added TurfFX to the Newquay branch, it's amazing how much more realistic fields look, seen here at Roche. The "Cornish Alps" are in the distance as they are known locally, waste hills from the china clay industry in mid Cornwall.

Mark

It actually looks quite presentable without the stripy texture or the 10 foot high logos!

They have those ten foot high logos on the MBSO! Got on one today as they finally ended up on the Pompey direct (yay!).

69109716-919317555078291-1659562796100091904-n.jpg

One for you Mightyena, since I am not much on the forums these days, but spend too much time on Guildford station, possibly with a white bat and hoping the guard hears my whistle (or sometimes not as the case may be.) I've been working on this for a while and one of the Facebook groups I'm signed up to has seen it a lot, I've had some positive comments and some positive comments from a few work colleagues, some who have their feet firmly in the DTG Train Simulator crowd.

Yes Peter, I am. Just running some trains and doing some experimenting with my photo software effects - the one above is what they call "cross-process" which I believe came in around the 1960s.

Freight at Allsaints Hoo

7l1kMYy.jpg

Hoo Junction has a habit of sticking anything for this run, so you're never too sure what'll turn up, especially as the cromptons are on their way out. Crewe based 31273 trundles into Allsaints Hoo with a rake of MEAs to be shunted into the coal siding.
2EjgMVW.jpg

H5CCY8K.jpg

Having run round, 31273 is ready to draw forward and shunt into the coal siding.
pxbB9eP.jpg

Wagons now deposited in the Mimms and Son siding, 273 is to run light back to St Marys Hoo.

Back