UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

I will add a screenshot and delete the text, or replace the text with - text deleted

hholdenaz - We hopefully abide by good manners, which costs nothing. A please goes down well, though not often used unfortunately.

lewisner - Is that route based on a GCR route, please?

Last edited:
Hola!
It's been a while, but for the past week I've been building the 'jewel in the crown' of Stenstone & Antonbury (if it ever does get finished), and that is Stenstone itself!

An overview of the whole station - it's well over 1,000ft long. And check out the carpark!
512122.jpg

The station forecourt, with the bus station on the far right
512125.jpg

The 13:14 London St Pancras to Antonbury slows into Stenstone for a quick stop
512121.jpg

This shot shows the central 4 lines of the station, with the half-hourly HST service to London awaiting departure, and a Central Trains 158 on the right, with a service downline to Leicester.
512124.jpg

And finally another Meridian sitting on one of 4 terminal platforms (there are 2 on the other side of the station, see overview image)
512123.jpg

The station itself is about 90% done, still needs some finishing touches, and the gantry needs to be improved. And of course there's a lot of the background scenery not done yet - still WIP! :p

Cheers,
Bernard

Last edited:
Anyone else having trouble with nathanmallard's screenshots? They won't seem to load for me - even his banner corrupts! Eveyrone else's images are fine.

Hmmm. They are quite large,maybe that could be it? I can view them.

I'd guess it is hostthenpost that would be a culprit as even your banner is corrupt - but why it should affect me only is a bit weird :eek: I even tried a different browser to no effect

EDIT: Strangely enough I can view them on my Blackberry! :confused:

Regards, Kev

Last edited:
I will add a screenshot and delete the text, or replace the text with - text deleted

hholdenaz - We hopefully abide by good manners, which costs nothing. A please goes down well, though not often used unfortunately.

lewisner - Is that route based on a GCR route, please?

I'm really sorry Escafeld but I can't be bothered with this so I will take a couple of weeks holiday from this thread.

Hi all, just one from me:

A 477 passes the previous site of Drodditch Station, now moved 1km further up the line and renamed 'South Drodditch':
mightyena_20121202_0000.jpg

Hey Ukdrifttrains, the photos are awesome, but you didn't type in text. However, the route does seem familiar to me...

Mightyena: Nice job. Can you please tell me if you made that route?

@Bhorton I know what you mean...

Meanwhile in the fictional East Midlands...

A HST, nearing the end of it's 120 mile journey from London, passes Kidton Municipal. Once an RAF base, it was turned into a place for private aviation in late 60's...
712121.jpg

Passing a car train in the rather tight bit of line in the southwest of Stenstone - someone needs to cut a bit of this down! :hehe:
712122.jpg

Almost there...
712123.jpg

Across the last few junctions
712124.jpg

And finally settled on platform 5
712125.jpg

Cheers,
Bernard

Remember when he said he needed a steam railmotor, and criticised paulhobb's tutorial in the same post? :hehe:
Sorry, I can't: I actually need one. Apologies, but your tutorial fails with the latest Blender version.

To be honest, he makes me laugh.

Remember when he said he needed a steam railmotor, and criticised paulhobb's tutorial in the same post? :hehe:

To be honest, he makes me laugh.

Actually, that was because it failed to make sense. Also, the new version was confusing.

EDIT: But getting back to the topic, I may take a screenshot of a route I'm making soon: it's just not finished yet.

thank you, ive purposly ignored him because there is no way he has seen that route before, i only started it this week.

anyway to keep it on track i found these old old way back in trs2006

Gogzy86_20100212_0054.jpg

lineup.jpg

Screen_320.jpg

freightliner2.jpg

Hello peoples. This is scratchlight on new account, I started using Trainz again and I'm building up a city the size of London, and named Winstingham. And I aim to put my computers memory to the test and design every little detail in my city, every street, housing estate, sign, traffic light, garden, shop, bus route, shopping centres etc. Ive already built around 50 housing estates and a few railway lines. Heres a few pictures of Pipedale Station, on the Shenseth and Harblow Connect Line.

victorian201212080002.jpg

victorian201212080000.jpg

victorian201211300005.jpg

victorian201211220006.jpg

@hholdenaz just ignore them this was stopped for a few days now and brought back up for non reason what so ever. Its not nice to make someone feel unwelcome you people know who you are he did a mistake and yes he may have had problems in the past. Many users have done that certain mistake before i for one have to. Now stop this it is a screenshot thread not a lets make some one feel down thread all i will say.

Please get along:D

@UKdrifttrains ''thank you, ive purposly ignored him because there is no way he has seen that route before, i only started it this week.'' it was complementing your work he did not say he had it he said it looked familiar i.e. it could be based on something
@Victorian awesome shots there :udrool:
sleek

Last edited:
Back