UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Hi nobody1,

Don't know if it's just me, but all of your recent posts are coming up as blank posts - none of the images are being displayed.
Might just be my browser/settings but if others are having this problem you might want to try another image host.
Cheers,

PLP

Hello PLP,

You do have a good point about my screenshot posts not being displayed and strangely coming out as blank posts, and I don't understand why it does that.
So what image hosting site do you recommend for me to use?

Thanks,

nobody1

Hi nobody1,

I use hostthenpost, as it's free to use. Others pay for image hosting but I find that hostthenpost does everything I need it to.

Speaking of which...

Unrebuilt Battle of Britain class 34072 '257 Squadron' departs Swanage bound for Corfe Castle and Norden with the Wessex Belle dining train, while the DMU for Norden patiently sits in the bay platform awaiting its next turn of duty.
e2e20657e67eb2de9bd059abc1bdf69a.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Thanks for the advice, PortLineParker I appreciate it :)

46228 "Duchess of Ruthland" with her express train through Axminister
d5958d02f9053d3a6c35bd0e7443307c.png

Rebuilt Scot "Gordon Highlander" #6106
d032092f72757e8df407a7b03f0aa7fa.png

A class 117 DMU leaves Swanage station one October evening, bound for Corfe Castle and Norden. The set will return later on in the evening before retiring for the night.
25e67ef40c638308040d36d0020d27c3.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Well at the minute the track only goes as far as Harmans Cross; Swanage will take me quite a while to do as I'm modelling it all by hand, so the scenery alone let alone the terrain will take ages. I'm finding it quite difficult at the minute but never got the hang of DEM and don't really want to start anew now so I'll have to be content with hand sculpted. But watch this space!
Cheers,

PLP

Well at the minute the track only goes as far as Harmans Cross; Swanage will take me quite a while to do as I'm modelling it all by hand, so the scenery alone let alone the terrain will take ages. I'm finding it quite difficult at the minute but never got the hang of DEM and don't really want to start anew now so I'll have to be content with hand sculpted. But watch this space!
Cheers,

PLP
Ah well, you can always make a quick change to the destination sign to give the impression anyway!

I could sort out the DEM for you if you want.

Dean_Forest,

True, I'm hoping to create the unit with several destinations so I can change them as and when I want.
Also, you have a PM.
Cheers,

PLP

Hi Neville_hill,

It's the DMU that comes with the West Somerset railway add on pack for TRS2006.
It's still available to buy online, and once I'd installed it into TRS2006 I exported the rolling stock assets and their dependencies and installed them in subsequent versions of Trainz that I had. They work error free from TRS2006 to TANE.
Cheers,

PLP

Here are some screenshots from me for today:
4c4add2e4ca34f2feae9bae327c64392.jpg
9dfe9406b9c26dbd5d38000273bb35e9.jpg
9a327ece0e425fc99b1f3dd363ddecae.jpg

46229 'Duchess of Hamilton' & 60007 'Sir Nigel Gresley' at Charlsback
40833071674_744d67e1ea_o_d.jpg
40833072764_9b9cef3954_o_d.jpg

4dd70e28f3e972648ecc3a96502b45d0.jpg
fdc2fd5ce03459c6eecfbf6abe461f16.jpg

Last edited:
A Class 315 of the Overground ( the real model is a 313 ) waiting its depart at London Bridge ( why not haha )

Hello PortLineParker - I'm having trouble locating a source for the West Somerset add-on online. Do you know of any specific outlets or did you just mean auction / used sites etc? Thanks.

Hi Neville_hill.

As far as I know, the add on pack was discontinued some years ago, so auction sites such as ebay or Amazon where second hand copies will be sold are your best bet.
I'll try and find a copy online and send you the link. The pack itself is just called Train Driver, but as you can imagine typing that into Google comes up with some rather broad results. I think it was by JustTrains? I'll have a look anyway and let you know.

*EDIT*
Here's the link:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Just-Fligh...pID=51Q5Dy1dh0L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
Unfortunately, it appears to be quite hard to come across, which probably explains the high price, though there are several that are used but significantly cheaper if you don't mind buying used products? At the very least, this gives you an idea of what you're looking for.
Cheers,

PLP

Last edited:
Hi Neville_hill.

As far as I know, the add on pack was discontinued some years ago, so auction sites such as ebay or Amazon where second hand copies will be sold are your best bet.
I'll try and find a copy online and send you the link. The pack itself is just called Train Driver, but as you can imagine typing that into Google comes up with some rather broad results. I think it was by JustTrains? I'll have a look anyway and let you know.

*EDIT*
Here's the link:
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Just-Fligh...pID=51Q5Dy1dh0L&preST=_SY300_QL70_&dpSrc=srch
Unfortunately, it appears to be quite hard to come across, which probably explains the high price, though there are several that are used but significantly cheaper if you don't mind buying used products? At the very least, this gives you an idea of what you're looking for.
Cheers,

PLP

What is contained in this add-on pack, and what level is the quality? Is it comparable to the S&C stuff?

Back