Page 1110 of 1115 FirstFirst ... 11061010101060110011081109111011111112 ... LastLast
Results 16,636 to 16,650 of 16715

Thread: UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Excellent shot, nexusdj, it feels like you're actually there!
    Ian

@Lord-Claud-Hamilton and IanOHoseason : Thanks

A few more shots from Westhampton Town ....

Nice shots nexusdj, looking especially sharp in that last one. Love the work I'm seeing in this thread
    -Riley

United States of America, Rhode Island, Barrington
    Blog Entries

My goodness nexusdj. How are able to find just the right assets to use for your routes? The platforms, track, signals, splines, buildings, etc. are placed with perfection!

If you were able to create a picklist, what assets would be on there? Do you have a picklist when you build your routes?

Dave, those are definitely the most atmospheric shots I’ve ever seen in Trainz. I agree with Car112, the track and asset selection is superb!
    Regards Ron

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by EverTrainz View Post
    Dave, those are definitely the most atmospheric shots I’ve ever seen in Trainz. I agree with Car112, the track and asset selection is superb!
    I'm currently working on my first UK route that is LBSCR South London Overhead related. But I must say, I have a huge interest in British Railways. The excellent historical preservation societies and historic routes that still run today. No words can describe how awesome these fictional UK routes are. However, I can say that those who work hard and put so much time into these routes are awesome.

With many thanks to Gary Green, I've just uploaded two weathered versions of the Class 56 (Romanian) with two versions of the weathered bogie:

Hopefully there'll be some more examples as Gary works through the class.

Paul

Thanks all

The 56 reskins look superb Paul

Quote Originally Posted by car112 View Post
    My goodness nexusdj. How are able to find just the right assets to use for your routes? The platforms, track, signals, splines, buildings, etc. are placed with perfection!

If you were able to create a picklist, what assets would be on there? Do you have a picklist when you build your routes?
    I've just tried to post a list of all the DLS/Built-in /Payware Items I've used in the route , but the list is well over the 10,000 character limit for an individual post and I don't want to flood the screenshot thread with multiple posts of kuid list's .

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nexusdj View Post
    Thanks all

The 56 reskins look superb Paul

I've just tried to post a list of all the DLS/Built-in /Payware Items I've used in the route , but the list is well over the 10,000 character limit for an individual post and I don't want to flood the screenshot thread with multiple posts of kuid list's .
    That’s alright. To make things simple, create a word document, copy the list and paste it into the word document, save the word document, and then send the document to me via a private message.

In the list, you should categorize the assets. Also, I prefer freeware assets please. Thank you and stay awesome.

Manchester, IA (temporarily); Ann Arbor, MI (normally)
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by car112 View Post
    That’s alright. To make things simple, create a word document, copy the list and paste it into the word document, save the word document, and then send the document to me via a private message.

In the list, you should categorize the assets. Also, I prefer freeware assets please. Thank you and stay awesome.
    Couple quick tweaks to that: Use Google Sheets instead of Word. Then you have a spreadsheet that can be sorted, amended, etc. With Sheets you can then just post a link to the file, no one needs special software (which you do with MS Office files) and has more flexibilty in the sharing. You can even open it up so that people can help you complile the list of what is payware vs freeware & where to get assets.

peter
    ~Peter

Now at a new location!
    www.americantrainz.com

Absolutely adore your fictional version of Southampton Town Station, not enough homage is paid to Southern Steam I feel.

Anyway something of a more recent southern flavour:

An NSE class 319 at London Bridge platform 5 with a service to Brighton, meanwhile a 4-VEP on a Ramsgate - Charing Cross service is arriving at Platform 4.

The 4VEP is a project of mine currently in development, its progress can be tracked here:
    http://forum.british-trainz.co.uk/vi...hp?f=20&t=3149

Blog Entries

Very nice R3! Thankyou for sharing

Hi,

Anyone here got the MK4 coaches because the only thing that I found and the archive version of peterdhicks is the MK4 DVT. Thanks in advance.

Regards

https://web.archive.org/web/20080916...z/gnermk4.html

The download links for the two sets of GNER liveried Mk4's work as I've just tried them but the InterCity link doesn't work .

Thanks a lot !!!