UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

I know what happens when I load Trainz:

I either get inundated with errors, or, I have to wait 30-45 minutes for my route to load!

Screen_214.jpg
Screen_218.jpg

Nice screenshots everyone love some of the new reskins that have appeared.
Have posted for a while so here are some from me.

fsscr740.jpg

Just south of Pevensey Station we see a Standard 4 with a snowplough passing on of the brand new Class 124 units which is heading to Bradford. The standard 4 still strangely has an Early crest even at this later date.

Where did you get the standard 4 and the snowplough from TLBlade?

Great shots everyone!

lelantsanddunes.jpg

A wonderful view of two 150s from the Sand dunes near Lelant on the St Ives Branchline, in the distance is St Ives.

Mark

Thread = instant fail !

No derailments allowed, pfft

And KRS is so damn fiddly, and Train Sim UK is the WORST place to download stuff from, shoddy site design and superbly slow downloads :/

/rant

Gangsta.

Thread = instant fail !

No derailments allowed, pfft

And KRS is so damn fiddly, and Train Sim UK is the WORST place to download stuff from, shoddy site design and superbly slow downloads :/

/rant

Gangsta.

Same as the dls lol if you havnt payed for it :)
Im happy with RS :)

So I have to fork out more money ?

Rip off tbh, is UKTS even part of the KRS network ?

so, hardly any 3rd party content, rip off addon packs (all at a tenner, and dont give me the eldavos locos are a tenner crap, look at what his can do compared to the KRS ones !)

Yes, I like the occasional 10 mins on KRS, but the lack of EVERYTHING seriously limits it :(

Gangsta.

So I have to fork out more money ?

Rip off tbh, is UKTS even part of the KRS network ?

so, hardly any 3rd party content, rip off addon packs (all at a tenner, and dont give me the eldavos locos are a tenner crap, look at what his can do compared to the KRS ones !)

Yes, I like the occasional 10 mins on KRS, but the lack of EVERYTHING seriously limits it :(

Gangsta.

:eek: The only thing eldavos has that RS dosent have is a 2 tone horn and tbh that 2 tone horn is the very best out of any train sim.

Dunno about getting ripped of you pay a tenner for a class 58 you pay a tenner for a class 66? The addons are just the same as buying paywere for trainz.

Both sims has good things and bad things about them.
Im still into trainz just finished testing :)

Back