UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Great screenshots everyone.

Just one from me, having worked the last couple of weeks on Gravesend...

Gravesend%2C-as-part-of-my-Dartford-Loops-route-WIP.jpg

Cheers,
Paul

Hey Paul. By any chance could you give me that 395? From my own research it is a Sketchup conversion model which means that it can be redistributed under Sketchup EULA as I quote.

In spite of some other peoples claims about the licensing conditions of such content (for instance that it may be ONLY be distributed on the Auran/N3V DLS), the terms of service of the Trimble 3D Warehouse are quite clear :

Rights granted to other end users of the Services. You give other end users of the Services a perpetual, sublicensable, irrevocable, worldwide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, adapt, modify, translate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute Existing Geolocated Models, Existing Non-Geolocated Models, New Models and related content and derivative works thereof which you submit, post or display on or through, the Services.

So you are free to convert these models, and distribute the resulting Trainz models as you please, although obviously out of simple good manners if nothing else, the original author should be credited.

Source: http://www.lutrainz.com/Converting_Sketchup.html

Hey Paul. By any chance could you give me that 395? From my own research it is a Sketchup conversion model which means that it can be redistributed under Sketchup EULA as I quote.

Source: http://www.lutrainz.com/Converting_Sketchup.html

I believe Nexusdj withdraw the conversions, following a change in usage policy at Sketchup. I would suggest contacting him if you wish to obtain it.

EDIT: I should have added that Anathoth71 has a Javelin on the DLS.

Kind regards,
Paul

Last edited:
Polgreen TMD was taken over by EPS sometime in the late 90s and is used as a maintenance base for their fleet of Class 92's, TMST's and Nightstar coaching stock.
2021-08-18-211850.jpg

Great picture rumour3, I know you've had some projects on the go for a while now and they are looking fabulous.

Are you still progressing with those such as the 33 and the mk1's?

Cheers,

PLP

Thanks PLP

Short answer is yes, the 33 and Mk1s are both in the holding stack for release when time permits. The class 40 was a random thing that I've been running with as a test for TS19 modelling standards but I've learnt quite a bit that should speed up the other models I've got on the go. Expect an improved 47 and 31, along with a 33, 50 and 70 at some point- just no guarantees when.

R3

''UK Broad Gauge Nostalgic Impressions''

2019-02-17173043r6kwc.jpg

''private Turks Castle 1892 TRS19 update''

2019-02-17232610fijpl.jpg

Yes, that is my private TRS19 WIP Project ''UK Broad Gauge Nostalgic Impressions'' i'm working on.

A other Broad Gauge Project is a private TRS19 Update from trackplates over 12 Years old Route ''Turks Castle 1892'' i'm working on too.

Greetings

Epo:)

is there any broad gauge routs you would recomend?

Poulton-Le-Sands station (Modelled on Morecambe)
been looking for a decent DMU is it freeware or payware many thanks

51382162075_429f8c7969_b.jpg

51381890994_265b7d2aae_b.jpg

51380389102_88e2af8783_b.jpg

51381154246_bffda25b8f_b.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I haven't been using Trainz of late but decided to do a bit of work on the Edinburgh to Glasgow route.

I've more or less finished Polmont and its immediate surrounds.

51487115210_824ca1d80f_h.jpg

Great shots all,

I've not posted much for a while, but behind the scenes I've been updating the Looe branch of my Cornish Railways route. Replacing the heights with LIDAR data, replacing trees, adding more detail, turfFX and replacing old assets, it's basically been completely rebuilt! I'm still building South of Looe station.

2021-09-16_200450.jpg

153325 at Looe Station.

2021-09-16_201241.jpg

153325 at Terras Crossing.

Mark

Back