UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Just a couple from me of T9 class 30120 departing Swanage with an afternoon train. Apologies for being a bit quiet as of late but I'm still here and Swanage is still in the pipeline!

zbbkRLB.jpg

0Gq8whT.jpg

The T9 seems to be leaking steam rather badly! Must be due an inspection in t'shed soon.

Cheers,

PLP

Selby Coalfield 1990

East of the Gascoigne Wood site on the Leeds to Selby line. Class 56 at work with a rake of empty HAA hoppers coming off the recent Selby diversion of the ECML.

There aint no gold in Silvertown ...

BaBWTc1.jpg

Usually a Temple Mills 08 trip turn, every now and again a Stratford 37 picks up the scrap train.

WM4WnEE.jpg

Fowler shunter takes the empty wagons, from Thos W Wards scrapyard.

9HPpz4c.jpg

Stratford 08 has a quiet moment

CyjPecw.jpg

Overall view of Silvertown Yard

Hello there, nexusdj. As I introduce myself, the names Trainzwordyoshi. (I was going to name as "Trainzworldyoshi" but slipped and missed the *l* in it.)

About this pic you posted last year, this look very good nexusdj made that:

One question:
Where did you get those concrete station lamps I wonder? I couldn't find one on download station.

Last edited:
Excellent shots all :)

One question:
Where did you get those concrete station lamps I wonder? I couldn't find one on download station.

I've not released them yet as I wasn't happy with the way it looked when it's lit up at night . I did start to look into alternative ways of lighting it up but I must of got side tracked at some stage onto something else .

I've made a note that it needs fixing but I can't say when as I'm busy with another project at the moment .

Excellent shots all :)

I've not released them yet as I wasn't happy with the way it looked when it's lit up at night . I did start to look into alternative ways of lighting it up but I must of got side tracked at some stage onto something else .

I've made a note that it needs fixing but I can't say when as I'm busy with another project at the moment .

Hello again, nexusdj.

I see. Sometimes if there's a issue of the model it can be hard sometimes.
You see, I just found the rather interesting lamp that could use for my project.
I have T:ANE but I mostly use TS12 for a easier speed to finish before maybe move onto later versions.

Let me know at anytime when if you're managing to solve the problem of the lamp.

Thank you, I'm appreciated. :)

Thanks Rob. You do indeed and I hadn't noticed myself until you mentioned it. I thought I had the draw distance too low to be able to see it!

Cheers,
Innis

BR Battle of Britain class 34072 '257 Squadron' leads a service train with SR U class 31806 bringing up the rear on a trip to the River Frome. Seen here crossing Corfe viaduct:

87h8xJM.jpg

Heading to Swanage next week for the Autumn Gala - is anyone else going?

Cheers,

PLP

Here's a couple of shots from an area on a layout I'm noodling around with. This section is inspired (very loosely) on the West Sussex Railway, specifically the Williton part:

PGiE3az.jpg

7l1npxi.jpg

Back