UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

trainz_by_meyshollopztrainz-d5r9w8i.jpg

trainz_by_meyshollopztrainz-d5r9wdt.jpg

trainz_by_meyshollopztrainz-d5r9wr6.jpg

Regards,

Meyshollop.

Where can I get the 4-CIG (or whatever they are)?

As much as i'd like to say yes, i'm afraid owing to copyright and the fact that reskins are permitted for personal use only, it means that unfortunately i cannot send you the reskin.

Regards,

Meyshollop.

Rob,

I had asked Zachary (the "Screenshot of the Week manager") if it's OK to post screenshots of others' routes and whether the "code of conduct" that he refers to is the general one for the forums (which he confirmed it is):

"Regarding the question about routes, yes, it is perfectly acceptable. All that the contest requires other than entered screenshots adhering to the Code of Conduct [for the forums generally] is that they fit the theme if one is specified and that each entrant enter only one shot."

So you are free to post that beautiful SDJR shot when a suitable theme comes up.

I would also encourage you to seek permission from the authors of the original locos and carriages to upload your SDJR reskins. I've been looking at some images of SDJR stock (which naturally varied quite a bit) and seem to fit in to the range just fine to me (not that I am in any way an expert, you understand). However, what they might loose in rigour they surely make up for in beauty! Go for it!

Peter.

Thanks very much. The SDJR livery of Prussian Blue with gold lining and lettering was in use prior to the SDJR being absorbed in to the LMS in the 1020s. The liveries shown are an approximation, a compromise, as they are reskins of other models but I think they're near enough!

The S&DJR system was a through system and carried traffic from other companies predominantly SR and LMS so their liveries were seen often on the SDJR, the SDJR livery was confined to SDJR metals. I've no doubt a SDJR expert will either confirm or refute that statement!

As for Screenshot of the week, correct me if I am wrong but does the poster have to show pics of a layout created by the poster? The layout in my pic is TLBlades Somerset & Dorset Joint Railway for TC3.

Rob.

Hai im back went on holiday :)
Now concentrating on the Underground Services for Winstingham :)

SHURELY WEST
victorian201301130003.jpg

ATTEMPTED AND FAILED EDIT OF TRAIN IN RATTERBEAM TUNNEL
victorian201301130006.jpg

SHURELY WEST APPROACH
victorian201301130009.jpg

BIRD EYE VIEW OF SHURELY SUBURBS
victorian201301130015.jpg

TIGHT CURVE AT SACKVILLE BYPASS BRIDGE
victorian201301130002.jpg

Keep up the good work peoples :)

Rob...
...I would also encourage you to seek permission from the authors of the original locos and carriages to upload your SDJR reskins. I've been looking at some images of SDJR stock (which naturally varied quite a bit) and seem to fit in to the range just fine to me (not that I am in any way an expert, you understand). However, what they might loose in rigour they surely make up for in beauty! Go for it!
Peter.

S&DJR 4-4-0 2P No.25 at Radstock
sdjr2p1.jpg

Imageshack

I don't think the original creators of my re-skinned locos and carriages would agree to me uploading them as they're all payware items I.E. the 4-4-0 2P is LMS_MAN's (GP Locomotives) and the coaches are barn700's (PaulzTrainz).

Thanks for the compliments.

Rob.

Rob,

> I don't think the original creators of my re-skinned locos and carriages would agree to me uploading them as they're all payware items I.E. the 4-4-0 2P is LMS_MAN's (GP Locomotives) and the coaches are barn700's (PaulzTrainz).

Ah! Probably not then!

Peter.

Your Signature works but the other link is not responding. Is the 483 able to run in TRS2004.

Yes, both the 483 and the 421 were created with TRS2004 SP4 in mind. The 483 is rough and ready, but has some great scripting done by Eldavo. Make sure you get all the dependancies. They are listed on the 483 page.

Regards, Kev

Great shots all :D

A few shots from Glen1974's excellent new Abbey station and branch route :

abbeystation1x1024_zpsa8b2b474.jpg

abbeystation3x1024_zps39f5735c.jpg

abbeystation2x1024_zps41d85bbc.jpg

abbeystation4x1024_zpsa8b56fe8.jpg

*** Before anyone asks the 172 and 175 are not available yet as they aren't finished !! ***

Back