Page 1211 of 1213 FirstFirst ... 21171111111161120112091210121112121213 LastLast
Results 18,151 to 18,165 of 18195

Thread: UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Blog Entries

Hi Forester1,

Glad you like the pic. It's not yet available, still lots to do on it but hopefully we're now talking a matter of months as opposed to years or 'sometime in the future'.

It's currently in beta testing, and the 3 testers so far seem to be happy with it.

Having said that, it appears that if you own a regional version of TRS19 it won't work - one of the testers is using the UK edition of TRS19 and is missing several assets that in my, full version, are showing as 'Built-In, Payware' so it sadly won't be available for everyone. I would try and replace the assets but there are quite a few and some of them are unique, so I don't think it will be doable.

Cheers,

PLP
    Building the Swanage Railway for TRS19.

I have Platinum, and it is not regional. Too many great routes around the world to pass up!
    “We are all travelers in the wilderness of this world, and the best we can find in our travels is an honest friend.” - R.L.S.

Deep in Rosworth Vale.

Quote Originally Posted by pfx View Post
    Deep in Rosworth Vale.

Hi pfx. Is that Nexusdj's OHLE?

It is indeed. He's made a couple of splines that include the return wire, which is also available as a separate asset. Makes doing the knittin a whole lot quicker on long stretches but can still be tricky on bends.

Cheers,
    Innis

Loving the Class 91 Intercity. Brings back fond memories of Waverley in the 90s. Those gorgeous shiny plaques on the side. Was it a Swallow?

Blog Entries

I wonder how many remember this scene?

Is that British Midland?

Some blasting around a large route

DEM-created map?

The one i'm running? No it's an old version of the one my dads been building since his TRS2004 days too. Just got his hands on T:ANE so he'll be getting on with that again

Quote Originally Posted by james73 View Post

Blimey that looks gorgeous. Might I enquire as to the state of your Glasgow map? I am working on Scottish WCML from Glasgow to Carlisle and would it be a little cheeky to enquire as to the possibility of combining efforts? I have a Trans Dem map but currently the northern extent of my scenics is Motherwell station...
    It's.Not.A.Game

Quote Originally Posted by Merrick6ac View Post
    Blimey that looks gorgeous. Might I enquire as to the state of your Glasgow map? I am working on Scottish WCML from Glasgow to Carlisle and would it be a little cheeky to enquire as to the possibility of combining efforts? I have a Trans Dem map but currently the northern extent of my scenics is Motherwell station...
    That's not Glasgow in that map, it's a fictional town.