UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Ah! That's the T9 I comissioned! I'm glad you enjoy the model as much as I did! I asked Camscott about the possibility of releasing the model as payware for his site but I wasn't expecting him to release a whole package of T9s - it was a real treat!

I'm glad you have it! Now Swanage needs is the 4MT, the SECR N Class and a the two SR U Class locos for the route! The route look like its coming along great so I hope everything else transitions smoothly!

@Tanker46 It's a lovely model - thank you very much for commissioning it! I do already have a (unreleased and unavailable AFAIK) U class and N class, including 31806, and I know that someone (can't keep track of who now has the mesh) is producing the 4MT, though when it will be I don't know.

I've also spotted on one user's Flickr page a brand new class 33 and some new mk1's... Keeping everything crossed!

@KotangaGirl, thank you, I'm glad you like it. I've been away from Trainz for a month or so and subsequently nothing has been done, but diving straight back in now and steaming ahead!

Cheers,

PLP

Looking good marky7890

I can't find any photographs of Seacroft station (formally Cow Bank), so with only a 1:2,500 map to go on this is my best guess. Seacroft was the last station before Skegness. It closed years ago.

In answer to your question - Board Walk v4 kuid2:68236:23060:4

I know this post is old, but I have to ask: is that route still available?

Local passenger train on Middle Vales.

aR1rnhb.jpg

JUXCNGb.jpg

Oh. Well the reason I asked is because I myself am in need of a route featuring Seacroft and TransDem would take up too much space on my computer. In any case, if you never release the route, I’ll respect your decision.

Oh. Well the reason I asked is because I myself am in need of a route featuring Seacroft and TransDem would take up too much space on my computer. In any case, if you never release the route, I’ll respect your decision.

Are we speaking about the same place? This is Seacroft. Lincolnshire. So far I've got the stations in from Skegness to Firsby and Firsby to Spilsby. Firsby to Sibsey with the track as far as Boston and the track from Firsby to Grimsby. the Stations from Bellwater Junction and the branch from Horncastle to Woodhall Junction. The track is in from there to near Southrey.

Are we speaking about the same place? This is Seacroft. Lincolnshire. So far I've got the stations in from Skegness to Firsby and Firsby to Spilsby. Firsby to Sibsey with the track as far as Boston and the track from Firsby to Grimsby. the Stations from Bellwater Junction and the branch from Horncastle to Woodhall Junction. The track is in from there to near Southrey.

Actually yes I was referring to that Seacroft. Why?

Great shots escafeld, very inspirational.

A few from me tonight - I'm still enjoying my latest purchase from camscott, the wonderful LSWR T9.

In the shots below, we see it simmering in Swanage station before proceeding up the line heading towards Harmans Cross:
XrlwTwS.jpg

zdFhDvN.jpg

hW3rgHm.jpg

C2szEfb.jpg

ZnBHyaI.jpg

jsmRo4L.jpg

OX8UpFM.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

I wondered what your reason was to have this station. Could you not build it yourself, perhaps? The area is pretty uniform, all around the 4 metre mark.

It was for a series I’m writing. I guess you have a point. Very well but I’ll have to use your pictures as a guide.

It was for a series I’m writing. I guess you have a point. Very well but I’ll have to use your pictures as a guide.

I've rejigged it tonight with narrower platforms, which I intend to do to other stations. I wasn't aware of this FMA content at the time of building. Don't quote me on the perimiter wall. The photgraphs I have show nothing, which perhaps means the land was raised to platform height at Seacroft. Difficult/impossible to do in Trainz, as it would bury the track. Spot the mistake - content I've failed to move. Edited in the second shot. Ignore the fixed track, I use it to mark the 100 m squares. The red lines mark the 1000 m squares.

30979951208_e8d9e98525_o.jpg

44852473951_db26a056bf_o.jpg

Last edited:
Hey, KotangaGirl. I note from your timeline you have TRS19. Are your current excellent screenshots produced in TRS19, further, how do you find TRS19, do you like it?

Rob.

No Rob, it's TS2012 with the time set to 8.00am, cloudy weather selected and the sun painted beige. I'm not running TS2019 at the moment as it tries to melt my graphics card, but I am getting a replacement card soon and then I'll have a proper look at it. I'm also going to be putting a second CPU in my Xeon with a matched pair CPU upgrade and that should improve things too. My initial impressions of TS2019 were good though and if I can tame the 'sun-just-exploded' out of the box lighting effects that are the one big minus with TS2019 it could be fairly promising.

re post #17290 KotangaGirl

Nice shots, nice loco, KotangaGirl

I know you like, GCR locos, here you are;

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Lovely
G1dDhSj.png
G1dDhSj.png

I really need to blow the dust off my own GCR layout and get it working again properly in TS2012.

A very old TS2009 screenshot.

xK9rg1M.jpg

The layout is 'Valleyfields', - a classic Driver_col route.
v5Srjv9.jpg

Last edited:
Back