UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Hi alexl102,

They're very different add on packs - while the route is good in the WSR pack, some of the rolling stock is dated and it shows. I consider the 117 to be the best out of all the stock but even so it could still do with a major update. IIRC the add on pack was 2006, so we're talking about a gap of 11 years. You can see for yourself how content has changed in that time, so I would say the S&C pack is superior - but then of course, it all comes down to personal preference and opinion. It's still a good pack to have, and I find the rolling stock especially useful for filling out yards, but as I model UK heritage railways the stock tends to lend itself to that.
Cheers,

PLP

I'm giving the Train Driver / West Somerset a try on the basis that if I use rumour3's Porchester route settings the quality of locomotives and rolling stock seems to improve by about 100% (see evilcrow's recent screenshots for example). However I understand you need to back to DirectX 9 to run it.

24795063608_5cef576113_h.jpg

My Email address hasn't changed , though I've got no email access at the moment as my internet provider (Virgin Media) is carrying out essential maintenance on all their email domains .
Hopefully it will be back up and running tomorrow .

My Email address hasn't changed , though I've got no email access at the moment as my internet provider (Virgin Media) is carrying out essential maintenance on all their email domains .
Hopefully it will be back up and running tomorrow .
Thank you then !

Hi Mick

Search for Stop Board on the DLS and it should find 4 by "marky7890". Not quite lettered the same as the photos but the same style.

Regards

Brian

Cheers Brian i did search earlier using stop board but nothing came back I'll try again with the username, Thanks again mate.
Cheers Mick.

Like kennil said search under the username of "marky7890" but if you want there's a different version under the username of "davidbrown"

Like kennil said search under the username of "marky7890" but if you want there's a different version under the username of "davidbrown"

Cheers I'll check out that name as well i just grabbed all of Markys content so may as well keep downloading while i'm on a roll lol.
Cheers Mick.

Ffestiniog 50 Hunslet - Ex-PQR Hunslet 'Linda' tackles the climb to Minifford with a special excursion celebrating 50 Years of Service on the Ffestiniog Railway. The little 2-4-0ST+T (Saddle Tank + Tender) was originally built in 1893.

fb95dbc0ae51873b49f2026dc8451b95.jpg

Cheers
Tim

Back