UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Thanks PLP

Short answer is yes, the 33 and Mk1s are both in the holding stack for release when time permits. The class 40 was a random thing that I've been running with as a test for TS19 modelling standards but I've learnt quite a bit that should speed up the other models I've got on the go. Expect an improved 47 and 31, along with a 33, 50 and 70 at some point- just no guarantees when.

R3

Outstanding Rumor. I had no idea you were still in the game! I use your UK Bullhead Track on most of my routes! Those 47s sure come in handy too!

I'm a bit unclear on it but are you planning on putting out that Class 40 or is a testbed of sorts for your later planned designs? I'm fine with it either way but I know there are a great many UK Trainzers that would adore that beautiful diesel.

The news of a new Class 33 is music to my ears as well. I am modeling the London to Brighton Line in the 1950s-1960s and there were several units roaded at Three Bridges during this time. I think I can speak for both Parker and myself when I say that they would be most welcome if you decided to go ahead with them.

The 2020s seems to be a good decade for Trainz diesels! We've got a Class 42 in development as well as all of your excellent designs! Best of luck to you my friend! :D

Thanks PLP

Short answer is yes, the 33 and Mk1s are both in the holding stack for release when time permits. The class 40 was a random thing that I've been running with as a test for TS19 modelling standards but I've learnt quite a bit that should speed up the other models I've got on the go. Expect an improved 47 and 31, along with a 33, 50 and 70 at some point- just no guarantees when.

R3

I hate to be "that guy" but would you also consider making at least T:ANE versions of the 40? I guess it might simply be a matter of stripping off the TS19 only bits like converting PBR textures to plain old ones. Since it's a shame that sometimes T:ANE users miss out on good content.

Ivatt 2MT 41312 approaching Harmans Cross on the Swanage Railway:
VEGzGVn.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

This thread has gone unnervingly quiet as of late...

Much to the chagrin of some I suspect, here we see visiting class 28 Metrovick D5705 on a Norden to Swanage service. The class 28s are a bit of a Marmite loco - people tend to either love it or hate it. I have no particular fondness towards it but it is interesting nonetheless and the model is surprisingly good for something from 2008 - the cab view is interesting in itself:
5dk2mzh.jpg

yclOBRL.jpg

fiRPW2e.jpg

cza4gsL.jpg

RWA2Xsm.jpg

NydNx3f.jpg

6K4WYWp.jpg

mf21AjO.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Last edited:
@marky7890: Excellent looking screens, have a very nice feel to them! The lighting and the fantastic scenery makes a great combination.

@Portlineparker: I can think of many more things I'd rather have on my toast than Marmite but I do have a soft spot for the Metrovicks. It has a certain charm about it, very much like the Bulleid Leader! Though, that might also be an acquired taste... Or so I am told :D

Very nice shot, Graham. This has a very good lighting effect, I'd say, especially the shadows. Hopefully it didn't take too much tweaking to achieve.

Regards,
Gary

Thanks Gary,

My settings..

Environment.jpg

The extra green dot is added because the time shown is the default time, really there should be a default dot there already.

Cheers,
Graham

Back