UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

the hst

where did you get that hst from i can not find it anywhere. thanks

Very nice Kiyran,never seen those MU's before but i like em:) ,great shot of the MN,its becoming a favourite of mine-only wish i didnt get errors on the pullmans to go with it:confused:

shot in low res:'(

2005675358240893519_rs.jpg
[/url]
2005611411745803990_rs.jpg
[/url]
Daz-ive quit the fags & im going crazy:confused:

yes it is Railwaves, I love the way all the railwaves voyager coaches light up at night, nice work with the caternary Sonne03, that also looks like its from Railwaves, good caternary but very fiddly...

Joe Airtime

Where Can I Find These Trains

Hi Its Me Again Im Asking Where Can I Find These Trains Cl165/166 NSE & Cl465 NSE Anyone Who Knows Where I Can Find Then Please Leave A Comment Thank You

Network West Midlands

Its Me Again Where Can I Find Network West Midlands For Trainz Please So Leave A Comment Thanks Railway97

Great shots everyone!

Carbis_Bay01.jpg

The 150248 on a St Erth to St Ives service approaching Carbis Bay in this weekends stormy weather.

Mark

First Screenshots in Ages!

Hello everyone!

I haven't appeared in this thread for a long time! But with a new computer, and therefore faster framerates etc, it was time to start a new route!

Here are a few screenshots of the line from Chorsley to Newton Central.

21dj6hf.jpg

Dynchurch station.

b7fj1l.jpg

The steep hill and sharp curve down from Uplands station.

35n3dxl.jpg

Bank Street station from track level.

16job6e.jpg

Bank Street station from street level.

4ieark.jpg

Around the corner from Bank Street station.

2djx8ub.jpg

The short tunnel portals leading out of Bank Street towards the terminus at Newton Central.

2up5vtz.jpg

Newton Central station, where this train terminates :p

Any feedback greatly recieved! :D

Wow! That was quick Nexus! :)

What route is that? ECML? ESO CrossCountry Mainline (If so, where can it be downloaded)?

Looking forward to a reply (As soon as I get a reply theres some downloading to be done :hehe:)

Can I Ask You Somthing

:( Ok Im Back For The 3rd Time In A Row I Know Your All Busy Working On Routes Of Your Own But I Need To Find These Trains Cl165/166 NSE & Cl465/466 NSE And Please Leave a Comment Railway97 ps I Am Going To Get a New Trainz 04 So i Might Show you Guys My Routes If I Can Upload Screenshots of Them

Dont you think if there were any someone would of posted links?

This is a forum, people here unl;ike other forums do read comments and try to help:

A) I don't think there are any of the things you are looking for
B) If no-one posts after 1 try again, but after 2 posts its obvious there is no help to give you
C) Please don't use bold
D) Please use punctuation and put things un-related on a new line

Thanks,
Phil
________
Washington marijuana dispensaries

Last edited:
Back