UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

I have seen this package, in the cheap bins at one Game store, but not recently. Musta been around 2010 when I saw that.

Thanks, I'll keep an eye out for it.

:D

If you can get hold of a copy of Train Driver, which is a separate DVD release of the West Somerset Railway built by Railwaves for TRS2006, you can get the coaches through that. I don't know however if it is available anymore.

1.jpg

Don't mind me, just an American here on one of my rare runs across the pond. This is much cheaper and easier than going there in person... (I'm slowly getting more and more interested in England's railroads, so I may be back here soon.)

Matt

Last edited:
Hey 2995Valliant, those telegraph poles in the first photo with four wires are very realistic, almost precisely like those who see in the UK. Where did you get them from?

If you can get hold of a copy of Train Driver, which is a separate DVD release of the West Somerset Railway built by Railwaves for TRS2006, you can get the coaches through that. I don't know however if it is available anymore.

In the next week I will be receiving the last copy in Yorkshire, apparently brand-new & still factory wrapped through Amazon UK. Not cheap @ £24.99. Hopefully it will be worth it though.

I've already transferred a very good Britannia from TC3 to 2009 at first.

Last edited:
IIRC I heard (second hand) that numerous German engines were shipped to Carnforth in relation to a scheme to rebuild the Waverly route to continental loading gauge (!) but with steam traction. DB 01 Pacifics I believe. Haven't seen any photographic evidence but I know for a fact that a SNCF Nord 231K visited at some point.
EDIT:
8040306930_70b36de38f.jpg

Phew, I'm not going mad. Though someone in the 1970s someone clearly was :hehe: I wonder what happened to it/them (I think they were more than one!). I don't think they're still in this country.

Last edited:
Very nice clean and detailed shots there nexusdj. Could I enquire as to where i might be able to download those yard buildings in your last photo. Regards.

Back