UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Bullseye! I've had the DEM very kindly created and passed on to me, so a full version of the route is being built.
I've been focussing on Wareham as of late, but have been fiddling with the entire branch. Screenshots to follow soon!
DcZgU6F.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

39985606064_95a186b58b_k.jpg

Andrew Barclay 0-4-0ST Works No. 1931 backs on to a "passenger" train at Cottesmore Exchange sidings on the Ashwell Branch.

Last edited:
Hi all,

Just a few from me tonight: in a throwback to 2008 when SWT still existed and ran services to Weymouth, we see a class 442 EMU at Wareham, bound for London Waterloo while in the opposite platform a sister unit awaits the right away to continue its journey towards Weymouth.
2B5sx47.jpg

ZzbbV9O.jpg

65PfdmX.jpg

OjjUnVa.jpg

45zhGoT.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

@PortLineParker, are those anti trespass boards available as an asset? If so, I could find them useful. I've tried searching for them using terms I'd think should cover it but no luck.

Thanks,
Innis

@PFX
They're under 'CL SG Grid 02a'. They're really good, I use them a fair bit.

Speaking of which, here 34067 Tangmere approaches Wareham with an excursion to Swanage.
rvEifr8.jpg

aNo71M1.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

A little nervous about posting screenies of my TS2009 trainset amongst all the other stunning screenshots in this thread.

The engine sheds at Debton on the completely imaginary GWR secondary minor line on my transitional pregroup era layout.

9Xh5LZb.jpg

pSQMeEo.jpg

Great shots KotangaGirl, looks like a lovely little railway.

Just a few from me: they're not the most interesting shots ever but here we see M7 30108 scurry across the river Frome viaducts heading towards Swanage
with a push pull set, recreating a scene often seen in the late 1950s.
sFvkw5G.jpg

c073MIx.jpg

DIvVljq.jpg

Ld3f99h.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Thanks PLP.
G1dDhSj.png

It's hard not to like a picture of a steam locomotive crossing a bridge. I like M7's, but mostly when they're green with LSWR on the tanks.

Hi Kotangagirl. Regarding post #16807, don't be afraid to post your screenshots. If people do point out errors or shortcomings, or offer advice, it mostly is well-meant by other trainz enthusiasts. You will grow in experience and improve as a trainzer. There can be a bit of a competitive spirit but it raises the bar of submissions overall.

Thanks for the encouragement. I know there are some highly skilled forum members here so I guess it's the best place to learn really when all is said and done.

No.4600 crosses the river lift bridge on my layout with a local train. This bridge was a monumental pain as it was on the DLS with missing dependences involving a detective hunt to find them all. Completely worth it though because it's quite impressive.

xdFmPRh.jpg

Back