UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Great shots everyone!

GWR158.jpg

Something green appears :eek:

Mark

Very colourful Marky. The 2-car 158s have been also been a fixture in Scotland since their introduction. I wonder how many Scotrail liveries they have been through since they entered traffic there?

BR Provincial (Inter-city style, with dark grey around windows)
NE Scotrail (Purple and green)
First Scotrail (standard Firstgroup livery, with upsweeps of the stripes)
Scotrail Saltire (current, with very small operator brandings)

Don't think they were ever in the standard Provincial livery of blue window surrounds, also not sure if they had the Provincial with coloured swoosh that preceded the Nat Express livery.

Beautiful shot! Where did you get the vans in the first shot from? I don't recall any having that lamp...

Also... what route is that? Is it up for download? Looks great. :D

Oh for god sake that is just.... just wonderful for a screenshot. :D Add some filters and you'd almost be able to pass that off as a genuine photograph!

Hay Nexusdj do you know that your NSE Class 37 <KUID2:45317:37290:1> faulty now being that it is an old asset do you mind me if I repair it & upload it using my kuid id.

Superb shots Macneil :)

Hay Nexusdj do you know that your NSE Class 37 <KUID2:45317:37290:1> faulty now being that it is an old asset do you mind me if I repair it & upload it using my kuid id.

I've already repaired it along with updating it's textures .
It was actually completed some time ago but at that time they had stopped build 2.9s from being uploaded to the DLS
Pikkabird requires that it be aliased and because it has an encrypted script it prevented me at that time from using the new form of scripted aliasing required by using a higher build number.
That situation on the DLS has now changed (via an extra check by the DLS repair team) so I should be uploading it soon as build 2.9 along with some new content .

Here it is error free in TANE

32671389963_32226821aa_h.jpg

Last edited:
Back