UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Thanks Annie. I know you're no diesel fan so I'm especially pleased with your praise. I had to turn down the detail as it crashed Trainz unfortunately. There's a lot more out there you can't see.

N class 31874 departs Swanage with the first train of the day as visiting S15 no. 828 simmers at the coaling stage:
TCRKwgv.jpg

31874 is then seen departing Herston Halt:
2021-06-08-085246.jpg

Corfe Castle seen from the Afflington road bridge:
2021-06-08-091217.jpg

And finally from the cab of 31874 at Corfe Castle station itself:
2021-06-08-091628.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

A class 92 hauling a Nightstar towards Dollands Moor whilst a Eurostar heads the opposite way towards Ashford. Taken from an alternate universe in which HS1 was cancelled, International trains still serve Waterloo and Nightstar actually commenced operations.
2021-06-10-123753-Copy.jpg

For those wondering how I put the pan down on the 373. I edited the screenshot to remove it by painting over it in the same colour as the sky using my image editor.

Looking amazing as usual Innis keep up the great work mate.

I recall that I commented elsewhere about N3V issuing a new class 47 and mk1 carriages in a very niche livery that is of little interest to the vast majority of people modelling British Rail modern image compounded by the fact that it was published in a niche version of the game not accessible to the vast majority of Trainz users

Could I ask where the New Class 47 and MK1 Carriages were issued please Paul ?, Or is this just a N3V newsletter item we are talking about.
Cheers Mick.

The Class 47 and Mk1s are in West Coast Railways livery and are part of the Liskeard & Looe route in the N3V store as payware DLC.
It seems that there might be some blue and grey livery Mk1s in the pipeline from N3V.

Some fantastic shots on here all.

Late night DMU service from Norden to Swanage, seen here approaching Corfe Castle.

The castle itself stands eerily on the hill overlooking the village below.

oDFuKO4.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

....Could I ask where the New Class 47 and MK1 Carriages were issued please Paul ?, Or is this just a N3V newsletter item we are talking about.
Cheers Mick.

Apologies Mick, I missed your post. Here's the thread where the new Mk1s are discussed. As you can see, they're very good. Will we see them as general DLC that anyone can access apart from niche Trainz Plus users .... we'll see!

Paul

All good Paul Borderreiver helped me out with an answer mate I did find them after installing said DLC and yes they do look incredible but as you said a bit of a waste if they only turn up in one livery and only a few members actually use them at all that used the subscription the Class 47 are available under.
Mick.

It is and it isn't. Manuel junction is there as it's fairly obvious from the main line, and B&KR line goes as far as Birkhill. I haven't any plans to extend it to Bo'ness but who knows, perhaps the notion will take me.

At Armandale station the two seven car sets of the Nightstar are joined together through some shunting and the 37/6s are swapped for a single Class 92 to haul the train. This picture shows the class 92 hauling the full 14 coach rake after leaving Armandale.
2021-06-29-175109.jpg

More Nightstar stuff...
From here to Armandale station the Nightstar is hauled by diesel power. Once this train reaches Armandale the 37s are uncoupled and a class 92 takes over this portion of the train...
2021-06-30-114357.jpg

At Glauston International station the two 7 car portions of the train are combined into a single 14 carriage rake. The Nightstar on the right originated from Glauston Central. It is combined with the train that originated from the Armandale branch.
2021-06-30-123538.jpg

The full length train makes its way down the Midshire mainline to make the many miles down South to get to the Chunnel the back of a Regional Eurostar going towards Glauston can also be seen.
2021-06-30-124838.jpg

Just looking for this thread to check the latest updates since my last visit. But no posts since 30th June? 19 days with no new screenshots from the modern (ie. post-steam) UK scene? This must be the largest gap since this thread began on the pre-2006 Trainz forum. I'm not surprised really, there's been very little new content for years for the modern UK scene and we've had to rely on reskins of increasingly old models that really aren't up to scratch in the new versions of the game. I've got one modern UK route on the go (1970s actually), but I mostly model in 1950s steam as that's where the new models are. It's a shame!

Paul

A few from my WIP of the Dartford Loops

Thameslink-service%2C-London-bound-at-Northfleet.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Thameslink service, London bound at Northfleet

[/FONT]
Margate-bound-High-Speed-1-Southeastern-service-at-Ebbsfleet-International.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Margate-bound High Speed 1 Southeastern service at Ebbsfleet International

[/FONT]
Thameslink-service%2C-London-bound-at-Swanscombe.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Thameslink service, London bound at Swanscombe

[/FONT]
Thameslink-service%2C-London-bound-at-Greenhithe.jpg

[FONT=&quot]Thameslink service, London bound at Greenhithe (there is usually more green than this in Greenhithe - yet to be added)

Cheers,
Paul[/FONT]

Back