Just a few from me tonight:
nt8VJ1n.jpg

qjlER3R.jpg

qknWKqW.jpg

lLI4DQC.jpg

UISsBNU.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Gotta say Parker, you really make that M7 look good! The way you've taken this screenshot it barely shows its age! :D

Could do with some more U Class though. Here, let me help you with that! :hehe:

Q9StUoj.jpg
[/IMG]

Last edited:
That's a lot better! :hehe: That lovely U Boat is looking quite dashing on its way up the line to Norden!

I can't get over how incredible the route looks. Corfe Castle is stunning and the lighting and textures are just breathtaking. You are creating a work of art here Parker and I can't wait to get a chance to run it in on TRS19. Thanks for the incredible journey! :D

The girder is for the catenary. I can’t remember if it was 25kV or 6.25kV AC but the suburban “blue train” class 303s ran those lines extensively

Having fun with edh6's Metropolitan K class tank. Seen here visiting the Swanage Railway just past Harmans Cross enroute to Corfe Castle:
YxfeITn.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

In a 'what might have been' scenario, we see LSWR 700 Class 30695 running from Swanage to Corfe Castle had a member of the class been preserved. 30695 was shedded at Bournemouth and so was a regular visitor to the branch:

Departing Swanage
nkGukTf.jpg

Departing Harmans Cross
2jpuM1f.jpg

Heading past Woodyhyde campsite
pY4Q1G4.jpg

kURl2bw.jpg

Approaching Corfe Castle
mmRuq2s.jpg

czfqwbV.jpg

Arrived at Corfe
wwQwBBw.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Great Screenshots Parker! The idea of adding a 700 Class to the Swanage Fleet is absolutely brilliant! I think I read somewhere that one was attempted to be preserved but funding ran out on it. Kind of like the K Class and the Z Class for the Bluebell Railway. It would have been nice to have one of the black motors still in service! :)

Btw, the Swanage line is incredible! I've been running it all day and I'm still exploring it! Here's a few shots of the Swanage Pacifics!

bR9M5AJ.jpg
[/IMG]

Rp4RMJ0.jpg
[/IMG]

aoTucV7.jpg
[/IMG]

gj0ARFD.jpg
[/IMG]

Back