UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

@casper :udrool::udrool: @marky cant wait for it:cool:
just quick one does anybody know where i can find a canopy roof covering like this for my sunderland station its all i need it looks boring and not well done with out it
800px-Monument_TampW_Metro_station_-_platfom_4_01.jpg

any help much appreciated

~snip~ @casper. Where is the little old chap you normally include in your pics, he's usually depicted as being nearly flat on his back surrounded by a few discarded empty beer bottles!

He doesn’t get out much these days!

Hopefully this shot is admissible for the thread. That is a Castle Class running in the mid distance.:D

Cheers
Casper

derelictUK_zps3a1a9782.jpg

It's a fictitious route I've been working on but it is based somewhere in south wales in the 1975 -82 period . gives me an excuse to run westerns in one session and blue and grey HST's in another .

@nexus :udrool:
sleek_20121116_0000.jpg

sleek_20121116_0001.jpg

class 60 heading to pelaw passing the tyne and wear metro at sunderland joint station (hope the signals are right)

Couple of shots of my very loosely based layout of New Street, don't really use it much anymore, based of the two bridges V2 layout by
kimmy

Need some better bushes there:hehe:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cheers,
Nelgy

Couple of shots of my very loosely based layout of New Street, don't really use it much anymore, based of the two bridges V2 layout by
kimmy

Need some better bushes there:hehe:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Cheers,
Nelgy

That looks really good:D

Just a few more from me:

A Class 170 picks up passengers at Wendsey Central during severe delays caused by engineering works on the slow lines:
mightyena_20121118_0026.jpg

A pigeon roosts on a building, giving a good view of the station, and main square:
mightyena_20121118_0047.jpg

A 477 and a Turbostar disturb the peace of the Hettleford Marsh:
mightyena_20121118_0008.jpg

mightyena_20121118_0035.jpg

Delays, the bane of commuters everywhere:n:
mightyena_20121118_0046.jpg

Back