UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Handful of screenies from me, as work progresses on my new route:

Some action around my WIP traction maintenance depot....

http://imageshack.us

57011 makes a quick get away from the TMD with some intermodal flats, complete with "DRS Crewe on a Mission" headboard ;)

:) :)

Last edited:
Great shots everyone:)
hstinfog.jpg

47.jpg

Last edited:
Fireweed or rosebay willowherb! Ho Ho when my wife and I set up our first home, gardening was not one of our strong points. We planted some tubs up and waited with baited breath for something to emerge and grow. Only one flipping plant appeared. Undaunted we tended and watered it until one day when my Mother and Father visited. We were so proud of our plant that we showed Mum it to see if she knew what it was!

And yes it was a flipping rosebay willowherb!

John

47245 on a rake of WCRC Pullmans.....

Centro sprinter on a local service for local people.....

Side-on view of one of my new Mk2 WCRC Pullman reskins.....

WIP ;) (as with the Great Briton set, there is a full rake and each coach has an inidividual name, and I will be releasing all of them.....may also be re-doing the Great Briton stock with higher quality textures, and re-textured ends as with some of my more recent ones) :)

In other news, 37610 has been released from BRUSH today sporting DRS's "new" colour scheme (with "compass" style logos).....37423 may also emerge from BRUSH in the same style, so I've got my paint brush on stand by for that ;)

Back