UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

I get that the post was made 3 years ago, but is that observation car private?

The observation car is payware from Paulz Trainz but the textures have been heavily tweaked by myself as the original textures from Paulz were dreadful! It also comes with incorrect bogies from Paulz.
If you decide you're going to get it then you'll need to contact Paulz as it doesn't appear on his website. You will need to ask him to fit the correct Gresley type bogies, luckily, I have the Gresley bogies from another of Paulz models.
Tweak the textures to your taste if you so wish.

FyZ7O5g.jpg

Best of luck,

Rob.

Hi thischeese.
Love your shots - and particularly some of the items used.
Could you please advise if the Westfield Shopping Centre | the gold walkway | and the canopy with the mirrored wall on the far platform are available.
Excellent detail in your work. Love it.
Thanks.
Cheers from Australia.
NickE

Hi, and Many thanks for your comments!

nicke, the shopping centre and the bridge are all assets I made just for that route. I'll put them on the DLS in future but I'm still making some adjustments to them currently - I've still also got a further few Westfield buildings I want to model so it makes sense to release them together. The same with the far canopies, they're in the works and intended to go on the DLS.

neville_hill, the people on the platforms are mostly animated ones by neoklai75 (named 'n man walk 1' etc). Some of them are on the DLS, though the full pack is on neoklai.org
I've also used a few static ones by lotharhake ('person01' etc) which have a similar style so fit quite well together.

Hope this helps! :)

Hi thisischeese.
Thanks for getting back to me - and thanks for offering to put your assets on the DLS.
I look forward to finding them when you are ready.
Best wishes - and thanks again.
NickE

Hi 2995Valliant,

Just a quick question if I may; what assets have you used for the trackside foliage? They look superb but I don't recall seeing anything as comprehensive or detailed on the DS or other posts before.
Cheers,

PLP

I have begun work on a long term project based on the Stainmore Line over the North Pennines, UK.
Time period is flexible, but majoring on the 1950s. Some modelling licence is required to make use of available content.
Here are a couple of screenshots of the East end of Barnard Castle Station, showing progress to date.
Ian

36496422330_6a52ccab2c_c.jpg
36496426190_3ae0e405b9_c.jpg

I have begun work on a long term project based on the Stainmore Line over the North Pennines, UK.
Time period is flexible, but majoring on the 1950s. Some modelling licence is required to make use of available content.
Here are a couple of screenshots of the East end of Barnard Castle Station, showing progress to date.
Ian

36496422330_6a52ccab2c_c.jpg
36496426190_3ae0e405b9_c.jpg

Hello Ian,

great work, it's beautiful.
Good luck ! ;)

Frédo.

Back