UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

WFCG7kn
WFCG7kn
WFCG7kn
WFCG7kn
St Marys Hoo has received an extension ...

WFCG7kn.jpg

D6519 rolls past Little Stoke Junction box with TTA's from Kent Refinery.

UTKh0gd.jpg

Little Stoke Junction Station, the Hoo peninsula's answer to Clapham Junction.

whGoJaS.jpg

An EPB pauses at Little Stoke Junction with the early morning service to Stoke, before returning to Gravesend.

BqRgYoW.jpg

JB E6043 with, TTA's for the Kent Refinery.

Last edited:
Evening all,

Just a few from me tonight showing progress at Corfe Castle - minus the castle still!
Class 117 DMU 3 car set sits in platform 2 awaiting the right away to Harmans Cross and Swanage.

VnW0uQM.jpg

KVyZEHK.jpg

B9DMyYd.jpg

KLgOXeT.jpg

vO9E7aF.jpg

2mJUPXD.jpg

9K2YYl3.jpg

And finally a zoomed in shot of the line to Harmans Cross showing the gradients that the trains need to tackle:
CLgEUXq.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

2019-01-19231006e2kja.jpg

2019-01-19230733yujgx.jpg

2019-01-192306204gjbc.jpg

@KotangaGirl, i agree with you:), but all the Steam Locomotives from the Broad Gauge Era are lovely, i like the Duke Class / Rover Class Locomotives too...:);)

Greetings

Epo:)

The Pearson well tanks have always been a bit special for me Epo since they were the first Broad Gauge engines I ever saw photos of back when I was a teenager. Very much a case of love at first sight.

Excellent shots all!

Unrebuilt Battle of Britain class 34070 Manston enters Harmans Cross in the early evening with the 'A' set, bound for Corfe Castle and Norden:
jxu6Zzp.jpg

xR8rp8c.jpg

Manston receives the right away and departs towards Corfe Castle:
7PZAH3E.jpg

DqT6Dio.jpg

Harmans Cross returns to normal, with the tranquillity of the station restored until the next train pauses on its journey:
JKUq1tg.jpg

BfLILpX.jpg

harQ7Ep.jpg

Cheers,

PLP

Some from the lower Newquay Branch.

Rocks china clay dryer at Goonbarrow Junction on the Newquay Branch, finished yesterday.

GoonbarrowTANE01.jpg

GoonbarrowTANE02.jpg

GoonbarrowTANE04.jpg

One of the disused china clay pits around Bugle just up from Goonbarrow Junction. Helped vastly with LIDAR data.

GoonbarrowTANE03.jpg

And finally one of the Luxulyan Valley, this section has been rebuilt with LIDAR data, which helped in getting the heights of the line and position of the river correct. The 10m dem had the valley floor raised 10 metres higher than it should be! It runs through here at 1 in 40 for 3 miles all the way up to Luxulyan village. The viaduct is from a former tramway which through the valley on a much steeper incline.

LuxulyanValley01~0.jpg

Mark

Excellent shots marky7890, looks very accurate around the Bugle area. Will your layout encompass the Eden Project? It's very near to where your modelling.

Rob.

Cracking job, Mark!

46798195702_f572701a40_o.jpg

7828 Odney Manor approaches the River Avill Overflow channel bridge between Dunster and Blue Anchor on the West Somerset Railway.

Oh my goodness this shot is gorgeous Valliant! It makes me want to make an investment for TS2019!!

Out of curiosity, is 7828 a reskin or a model of your own design? Either way it looks stunning!! The Chocolate and Cream colored coaches look splendid as well!

The West Somerset looks incredible for sure!

Tanker46

Back