UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

A little Nor'eastern green.

9mVPvDv.jpg

And also some red.

SjoZPJq.jpg

Great shots! :cool:

Hi thisischeese (Scott).
Love your latest screenshots. Nice composition.
I'm reminded that you posted shots of Stratford back on page 1105 and I wrote about the availability of some of the items used.
You replied at the time:
nicke, the shopping centre and the bridge are all assets I made just for that route. I'll put them on the DLS in future but I'm still making some adjustments to them currently - I've still also got a further few Westfield buildings I want to model so it makes sense to release them together. The same with the far canopies, they're in the works and intended to go on the DLS.

Are you still intending to put these items on the DLS?
Cheers
NickE

Hi Scott. Is the viaduct one of yours? I've been looking for something like this for a while, is it (or will it be) available on the DLS?

Cheers
David

Last edited:
Hi davidbird, and sorry for the late response, been out the last few days.

Yep it's my own, quite an old asset that I've just redone a few things on. I don't think I even knew what an lod mesh was when I started making it!
I'll get it ready to put on the DLS in the next few days, I've got to release this content with my route at some point anyway so I may as well get it up sooner so you can use it.

Nice! I see you've substituted lamps for the marker disks. Is that running in T:ANE?

Rob.

No it's running in TS2009 Rob and Valleyfields is an oldie but goodie LNER TS2004 layout that I run my GER and GCR stock on. For some reason the Y14 wants to have lamps instead of discs so I guess something must be causing a conflict. Otherwise the Y14 is a great little engine and compliments your GER coaches really well.
Just for fun there's a GWR Family Saloon in amongst the GER 6 wheelers.

Last edited:
... For some reason the Y14 wants to have lamps instead of discs so I guess something must be causing a conflict...

It is lamp enabled! Any conflict is in my brain, I was thinking of the Drummond SR 700 class model I recently sent to the DLS - sorry!

Rob.

(Please note: I modified this locomotive for my own use and it will not be released to the DLS) Great Central Class 1B working the colliery sidings on Valleyfields. The MET brake van is acting as a stand in until I can sort out a proper GCR brake van.

fELRgoG.jpg

xK9rg1M.jpg

Heading away with loaded coal wagons.

9iRFkMv.jpg

v5Srjv9.jpg

eBx6GgK.jpg

FeLg1rA.jpg

9Nbu4d3.jpg

Last edited:
Kia ora Kotanga (tell me you're not referring to the same kotanga I think you are?)

I see you have a registered version of TANE. What version are you using for your screen shots if you don't mind me asking?

Ka kite

Kia ora Kotanga (tell me you're not referring to the same kotanga I think you are?)

I see you have a registered version of TANE. What version are you using for your screen shots if you don't mind me asking?

Ka kite

It's not T:ANE pfx, - it's TS2009. I own a copy of T:ANE, but can't be bothered with it.

The Kotanga Valley is the name of my 3ft 6in gauge NZ steam era layout; - hence KotangaGirl.

Re post #16952 KotangaGirl

Thanks for the compliment KotangaGirl.
On a more polite note, a V2 rescuing a failed "pong".

UK.........BR/ER

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Cheers, evilcrow

Back