UK Screenshots (Hi Res Version)

Another great picture evilcrow, - I do like that one
sc4ViDY.png

re post #16956 KotangaGirl.

Thanks again for the compliment, I thought you might like that one (#16954).

re post #16955 Paulsw2.

You can get the Class 23 from the DLS, .........."BR Class 23 green discs"........."<kuid:283805:23004>". ....The author is "tmz06003".

Other variations are also available by him.

Cheers, evilcrow.

Evilcrow
#16954 is a Brilliant screenshot. Do you have a photographic background as your shots are always so realistic.

Ken

re post #16958 KenGreen.

Hello Ken, thanks for your compliment. I have no formal photographic background as such. Just a cheap box camera at the end of BR steam but did manage a Canon A1 for steam in Europe and other places. Due to the cost of film in those days it gave you discipline to think about the shot. Alas the Canon A1 is now kaput and I never take pictures now (the digital camera gathers dust).
As for Trainz I study what other people do on the forum and I hope to emulate them. The high standard of models produced by yourself and others is also an inspiration.

Cheers, Ken

Hi KG - If you are still looking for a route suitable for GNR and NER (and by default LNER), then you might really like my Rosworth Vale route. TANE - SP2 has complicated some of the session functionality, but I am hoping that the imminent patch to SP3 will resolve those issues. It would be my choice of route for GNR and NER running. Regards. Colin.

re post #16955 Paulsw2.

You can get the Class 23 from the DLS, .........."BR Class 23 green discs"........."<kuid:283805:23004>". ....The author is "tmz06003".

Other variations are also available by him.
I've got Tony's class 23s. It's a testament to the impact of your use of environmental effects, like ambient lighting, that I thought it was a brand new, possibly payware, model!

Paul

Back