Pithfork Is.

tyard

Pithfork Is. WARNING BIG SHOTS!!!!

I'm starting a new route, I can't upload screenshots they're too big:(. And my... computer is freezing whenever I try Redo a specific action:mad::mad:!!!!!
Anyway, expect some screenshots soon, and check my website for shots.
BIG SHOTS TOO COME!!!!;););)

Last edited:
I'm starting a new route, I can't upload screenshots they're too big:(. And my... computer is freezing whenever I try Redo a specific action:mad::mad:!!!!!

Just make sure they're jpegs, and while there is no size limit in Screenshots forum, I myself keep them to 640x480. You need a photo editing program to convert the files, TRS saves screenies as .TGA.

Look forward to seeing them tyard.

So why post in the screenshots forum then? Weird.

Best wishes,
Padster

ok, ok

Ok, Ok, sheese Padster. Anyway, here are some shots, well, at least I hope this works, for some reason the shots are BIG (2mb+!!), and I wasn't sure if there was a way to post them NOT using a website, which I'm trying, if it doesn't work then check my Website, and I'll post when shots are on it. I'll need permission from creators of any buildings, tracks, etc., right? Oh, and sorry I couldn't respond earlier, I was away from internet availability.
preclimb.jpg

amtrakdeparture.jpg

P.S. TitanicLover, I'm sure it would be cool if you tested, the route is TRS2004, although it IS SP2 (passenger ind.) Oh, and I was just in Manhatten, NY.

D' oh

Well, that didn't work:mad::(:mad:, oh well, I'll post em' on my website in a moment:eek:. And to ask again, I will need permission from creators to use non-default (DL'd) content if this is to be on the DLS, right?:confused:

no you dont it will show whos dependencies you used. lets say you used magicland building under contributors magicland will be there.

phew

oh phew that would have been a lot of work!!!! I'm gonna post the shots now, unless something stops me, well, actually I need water, but after that,
;)HehHeh;)

Did you reduce the size of the image? Your photo/image program should offer the ability to select the size you want to save the image as.
Also, if it has the ability to choose the format, don't be like me and just push buttons at random. I keep having to go back and resave as jpeg.:eek:
Good luck. Never give up!

:cool: Claude

huh

I use a mac for big software, and a PC for games, like TRS (Although if Feral gets to releasing it at all, soon I may be using my Mac for trainz). But the Mac has Iphoto, and photo Impression, which I'll try ow, but can those reduce file size?

photoimpression

Iphoto didn't work, but the other app photoimpression did!!! Now the files are small, and the shots big!! here are some!!!
amtrakdeparturefrompitcns8.jpg

A departure (yes, the train IS reversing).
1928bf1.jpg

Heres a train about to climb the elevated express route.

More Coming!!!
IMG%5D

Last edited:
NOW

OK, I've got my shots on Ishack, lets see em'! Oh, and if I said they're coming a while ago, sorry, I didn't get a chance to post them between my XMAS gifts, and playing TRS, but here...:D:D
348ku9.jpg

2139fs6.jpg

2354uu4.jpg

865vc1.jpg

483if2.jpg

I haven't been making much:eek: progress, but I'll start again soon.:)

bad news

Well, my PC seems to have stopped working... AGAIN!!! Pitchfork is. is probably all lost!!!:mad::mad::mad: Ya, my PC had not been working, it's a long story. Well, maybe this is only a quick thing, and come tommorow it will be fine:), we'll see.

umm, ok, well, i see we have another amtrak fan.....
not to criticize your work, but can i add a suggestion?
how about texture blending? pick a few of your favorite textures, then blend them, to get a really good result.
and also, may i ask what that small tree of tracks is to the right of the main 2 tracks?

umm

1.TThe tree of tracks is the yard, used for storage.
2.I have no idea what blending textures is, UNLESS what you mean is just taking say grass, and mixing it with asphault. I'm really not that great at texturing.
3.Don't worry about critisizing me, just remember, I don't have much experience in much.
4.I think the route is GONE, do to thee fact that my computer is failling-AGAIN (It's a long story), and I don't usually back things up. Maybe this will turn out to be no problem, but still. BTW, if your wondering how I can post this if my computer isn't working, it's because I use an Apple (Mac) for internet.

lol, well, heres some hints on texture blending,
you will never learn unless you try...

never

LVMAN: how can I? My PC isn't working remember?
All others: Good news, depending on the problem with my computer, I may be able to salvage my things, but maybe the problem is the drive?

Back