NZ pics

DL's 9446 & 9295 cross a push-pull Wairarapa Connection service.
dl-crossing-dc.jpg

(This is not an NZ route)
passing-rear-loco.jpg

Something to break the (almost) 2 year gap of no posts here. :)

sorry for the late reply, haven't been on Trainz for a long time.

They are from Jointed Rail.

Cheers
Gordon

For the main line, <kuid:182464:80012> 3ft6in Protrack B Grit/Light Timber. I've added a lot of baseboards near the Hurunui River and adding proper road/rail crossings having added in traffic. Adding more detail as I go, but lots left to do yet.

Hi Alikiwi,

I have been using kuid:182464:81022 Protrack 42in clean stone mid life timber. It is not on the DLS and can't remember where it came from, but the one you are using looks better, think I might change to it.
Will be looking forward to the new version.

Cheers,
Bill.

Well it's been along time since posting and once again I'm having to redo Lyttleton, have moved up to build 114800 and its caused some problems in object control.
No fine rotation control and no positive height control, still have some pics for you all.

nzld

Hi all, just wanted to share some new freeware that I released for Trainz - it’s a pack of mechanical crossing bells commonly found across New Zealand. At this stage the bells and lights are forever on due to my scripting experience but if I ever learn how to make something more advanced then I’ll update them. Also looking at making something else similar, another scenery item of sorts - any suggestions?

Cheers!
https://thekiwiantrainspotting.weebly.com/downloads.html

What do you need PBR for? PBR only works in TRS19, so if you want it to work in Trainz A New Era and up, you will need to take off the PBR textures.

I have T:ANE so I could beta test the model to see if it works there, because I don't see a registered version of TANE, unless you do have it and it's on another account.

Back