NZ pics

Hey, so I was thinking of starting a line somewhere along the NIMT.

I don't have much experience in making routes, so what areas do any of you people think would be a good starting point for someone like me, who might spend 2-3 hours a day making the route?

I am thinking of an area lush and bright green, a few rolling hills, (only) small towns, some bridges, etc.

I don't have much NZ rolling stock that works with T:ANE so if someone could suggest some that would be great too. (Still looking for that DX!!)

Cheers,
TheKiwian.

... nostalgia ... murchison 2 ...

murchison-2.jpg

murchison-2.jpg

Yes Zsuda great memories. I did one of the freight runs on Murchison recently. Michael (Sir Gibbie) tells me hes been working on the upgrade into the latest Trainz for the past 3 years and should get some screen shots up this year which, he said, look stunning so great news for NZ railways.

... thankz for the info, laird ... looking forward to it ... also greetz to sirgibby ... wish him luck and good health ... most respect ..
grtz
daveric

ps: great stuff here .. thankz for sharing ... keep on doing your great jobs ... keep on rockin’ ....

working on CHCH International

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Gordon[/FONT]

Nice, I'm doing Lyttleton to Greymouth

Just use the assets you think fit the feel of what you are working on and you'll be right.

Gordon

latest up dates to CHCH international

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Gordon[/FONT]

Hey everyone,

I'm getting back into Trainz after a long break. I'm trying to get hold of Kuid2:2512:50254:1. There's a few places pointing to PikkaRail, but the download link there doesn't actually work. Is anyone able to help out?

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

I'm getting back into Trainz after a long break. I'm trying to get hold of Kuid2:2512:50254:1. There's a few places pointing to PikkaRail, but the download link there doesn't actually work. Is anyone able to help out?

Thanks!

This one's going to be the SX Bogey CDP from pikkarail. The download link is dead on the site but if you go via archive.org, it should work:

https://web.archive.org/web/2011021...kkarail.com/trainz/PR_14601502_DEL_Pack_1.zip

Hope that helps! :)

Between lots of other projects, I am working on the New Plymouth line, back in the hayday of the early 1960's. Lot's more to do including more research.
New-Plymouth-Engine-Sheds-circa-1960-WIP-route.jpg

Back