Page 94 of 94 FirstFirst ... 4484929394
Results 1,396 to 1,399 of 1399

Thread: NZ pics

Anyone still around? Look for some Cantenary that would suit the wellington system. Anyone got recommendations?
    i don’t know how these forums work

Great looking Dockyard Photos here folks,,,,Will use them for making Docks for my Routes.....You can see no Effort was spared when constructing Docks here.....Much appreciated.....

I haven't posted on here recently so here's my recent project. I started a Taihape to Mataroa Route which is part of the NIMT. Its been a project I have been doing since November last year and has been on going. Recently have been doing the Mataroa area on the route. Plan is to finish the scenery between the two locations before moving on. Also during this time, I have been testing out the DXB's and UK wagons for any faults, touch ups or modifications needed. So far, there has been very tiny touch ups but they work pretty great. Screenshot of a Northbound train crossing over the Mataora Bridge on TRS19. Hope everyone has been doing well in recent times. Cheers

Hi,

I haven't been on this thread on about a year, but I am interested as to where you got those DX class locomotives from? I heard the ATD were making one but I never heard it getting released.

Thanks,
    TheKiwian