NZ pics

G'day Gordon,

Thank you for the following,
Ballast wagons, coal wagons, cement wagon & guards van, missing 2 kuids: both are bogies NZ Coal wagon 524343:6826 and 524343:5974 from the NZR coal wagons.

Thank you in advance .

Joe.

Had to re-upload, you will need to edit the config and replace with the following,

NZR Coal Wagon bogey <KUID:233743:100013>
NZ - Bogeys YJ149 36inch <KUID:233743:100014>

Uploaded with the permission of cvkiwi, content was created under contract for cvkiwi by arraial

Gordon

More work done in Lyttleton

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Gordon[/FONT]

More work done in Lyttleton.

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Gordon[/FONT]

50636674_2662281703798452_7784014043676672000_o.jpg

Still in Lyttleton

[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot][/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]

Gordon[/FONT]

Great looking Dockyard Photos here folks,,,,Will use them for making Docks for my Routes.....You can see no Effort was spared when constructing Docks here.....Much appreciated.....

I haven't posted on here recently so here's my recent project. I started a Taihape to Mataroa Route which is part of the NIMT. Its been a project I have been doing since November last year and has been on going. Recently have been doing the Mataroa area on the route. Plan is to finish the scenery between the two locations before moving on. Also during this time, I have been testing out the DXB's and UK wagons for any faults, touch ups or modifications needed. So far, there has been very tiny touch ups but they work pretty great. Screenshot of a Northbound train crossing over the Mataora Bridge on TRS19. Hope everyone has been doing well in recent times. Cheers

My-Trainz-Screenshot-Image.jpg

Hi,

I haven't been on this thread on about a year, but I am interested as to where you got those DX class locomotives from? I heard the ATD were making one but I never heard it getting released.

Thanks,
TheKiwian :)

Back