NZ pics

A re-visited Opapa bank in TANE, happy to be rid of speedtrees again!

4759ddc124ea43643a8dfa36fefed1a8.jpg

654182e73ce0929ce9ab506bf41e7a05.jpg

-Will :)

Yes! I accidentally came across these items last night. Obviously I can't read as I sent them an email saying the link for the PK's is broken.

34c0c65560e297f613a2f584c4c5f151.jpg

5b4eec20bdc06b13e3fde3a0932ed6d7.jpg

883c25fd6af9aacd131f8959ebbd57fe.jpg

P.S. I hope everyone over there is safe and well after recent events.

Last edited:
Yeah sorry guys, my mistake:D
I forgot to modify the text prior to publishing.
The creator is working on alot of NZR content at the moment.

Cheers
David

I was looking at some of my previous footage of the e-bells at McLellan St in Tawa and I decided to use some audio to make some crossing bells and this is the result
It's not perfect as there is still some background sound but I will try my best to remove that if possible:

Thought I'd keep the thread alive, haven't been on here for a long time!

lets see where did I get up too? Was in the process of building the Auckland suburban line when I had to format my aging laptop meaning I lost everything :(
Cant seem to get trainz running on my laptop anymore so I've given up unfortunately. Good to see the forum still going!

Found this one from a while ago. Since this pic, I removed the rather outdated shaders I was using as it was causing some issues:
xyjary40.2qm.jpg

And of course a little shameless plug to some trainspotting on the Hutt Valley (HVL) and Kapiti (KPL) Lines with some pics of what's being stored at Hutt (as of last saturday), from outside of course! ;)

Last edited:
Back