Hamburg V6E Tram Layout

Hello Mark, again first-class screenshots, really excellent,....can you help,... your screenshot of the new terminus at hauptbahnhof posted at 08-02 yesterday , is showing I think german underpass entrances, which I seem to have mislaid, if you have the kuid No. or could point me in the right direction to re-download this item I would be very obliged, kindest regards..

MarkHodgkinson
Very nice! But...Now the trammap(from post#29) will change?

The screenshots I've been uploading in the past few weeks are from a different route to the earlier screenshots to which the map related. I will be producing a new map for my latest route shortly.

... your screenshot of the new terminus at hauptbahnhof posted at 08-02 yesterday , is showing I think german underpass entrances, which I seem to have mislaid, if you have the kuid No. or could point me in the right direction to re-download this item I would be very obliged, kindest regards..

The S-Bahn Subway Entrance can be found here on the DLS:
http://www.auran.com/TRS2004/DLS_viewasset.php?AssetID=78096

Here's a couple more screenshots at the Hauptbahnhof Terminus:

V6E-2009-10.jpg

Hamburg V6 car 3582 and a Siemens NF8 rest at the terminus loop.

V6E-2009-11.jpg

A full view of the Hauptbahnhof terminus loop with a pair of NF8's and repainted Hamburg V6 car 3601.
Cars wait on the loop lines before proceeding in turn to the terminus outbound station.

Last edited:
Hello Mark, many thanks for your prompt reply, have now d/l the S bahneingang, also thanks for the two new screenshots, very very realistic, thanks and regards....

The work on my tram route continues........

V6E-2009-13.jpg

V6 car 3582 heads for the city along the short grass running section after departing the Haupbahnhof terminus.

V6E-2009-14.jpg

V6 car 3609.

As I continue work on my Hamburg V6E tram route, I have created some re-skins of Karelh's Škoda LIAZ 706 RT Popelářský Vůz (Garbage Truck) as shown below for use on my layout:-

Liaz_RT.jpg

Karelh (Karel Hejnal) has given me permission to upload my reskins to the DLS and the 4 re-skins are currently awaiting approval.

The orginal model can be downloaded from http://trainz.jedisoft.cz. Search for "KH_Popelari pack" (You will need to register).

Hi Mark,

on all your screenshots I can see lots of "Trabis", "Wartburgs", etc.
While the time Hamburg had a tram there were not any cars from East-Germany. For your route you should better take VW-Beatle(Kaefer), VW Bully T1/T2, Mercedes L319, Porsche, BMW, Opel,Ford and other "West-Cars".

If you need pictures etc. from Hamburg, write a PM to me, cause I life there...

Cheers
Sachsenbahner

where i can found mercedes car???

The cream Mercedes MB230 is one of a set of cars created by Ulf Freudenreich, which I believe were originally included as part of German TRS2007.

However, the car is included as part of “GR_Content_korrigiert.cdp” which is included in Conny's Altstadlinie Tram Layout, which can be downloaded from here:

http://www.v6e.de/Altstadtlinie.zip

on all your screenshots I can see lots of "Trabis", "Wartburgs", etc.
While the time Hamburg had a tram there were not any cars from East-Germany……

The V6E tram route I’m currently working on is an adaptation of the excellent tram route called “Mittelstadt” by Spikerod (Torsten) available on TRSBINGEN-NAHVERKEHR (http://www.trsbingen-nahverkehr.de).

“Mittelstadt” was created by Spikerod as a DDR route, hence why the “Trabis”, “Wartbungs”, etc still feature on the route. I wasn’t intending on making my route truly authentic, after all Prague Castle features adjacent to the Rathaus! Having said that, I will try and incorporate more of the GR “West German” content into my route.

Last edited:
I LOVE IT!!! PLEASE RELEASE A BETA!!! :Y::clap::Y::clap::Y::clap:

I should hopefully have a beta version of my tram route available for testing within the next couple of months - I’ve still got one final tram line and terminus to finish. I will continue to post updates on this thread accordingly. There will be a PDF tram route map to go with the route too!

In the meantime, a couple more screenshots of my latest work around the city centre:

V6E-2009-17.jpg

V6E-2009-18.jpg

Work has been progressing fast with my route and I've almost finnished the final city terminus:

V6E-2009-19.jpg

V6E-2009-20.jpg

V6E-2009-21.jpg

A PDF map of my route will be available soon :)

Very nice route!

All my interests in Rail Roads once started about Trams. There has been a tram line operated in Chemnitz (my home town) in which cars have been used, been built in 1928. This cars remained until the end of line in 1889.
May one day I should dedicate some route and gmax creations to this line as well.

I just want to make a compliment to the creators of the contend been used in this route. It all looks just great!!

Cheers TUME
:)

Hi,

Where can I dowload the Streetlines and Streetextras ?
(z.B Side-Board, Schilder...)

Hi,

Where can I dowload the Streetlines and Streetextras ?
(z.B Side-Board, Schilder...)

The tram stop sign is called "tramschild1" by Connyxy (kuid:69953:442119) and was included as part of a pack called "Haltestellenset2.cdp" from www.trsbingen.de. Unfortunately, together with loads of other fantastic content from Connyxy, the item is no longer available for download. :(

Last edited:
problem

The tram stop sign is called "tramschild1" by Connyxy (kuid:69953:442119) and was included as part of a pack called "Haltestellenset2.cdp" from www.trsbingen.de. Unfortunately, together with loads of other fantastic content from Connyxy, the item is no longer available for download. :(

i see a problem here; in that if people download this route, then there's going to be a fair bit of missing stuff simply because we can't get it. why has all of conny's stuff vanished from TRS bingen anyway? why delete it all?

Back