CANCELATION

applegathc

NoT tHe StAtUeS!
I am sorry to announce that due to my mandatory reinstalltion of TRS2006, all three of my routes will be cancelled until further notice.

What was the problem you where having?. Tell us what you think needs "fixing" in TRS2006 and someone in the Trainz community might be able to help you...
(No matter what problem you had before re-installing, it's highly likely that someone else in the community would have had the same problem, so give us some details and someone might have a simple solution/work around so that it doesn't happen again)...
To the best of my knowledge, Auran don't plan on issuing a SP2 for TRS2006. Most of Auran's time & resources are going into the development of TRS2009. (So if we can't find a fix, we might not see you back till TRS2009 comes out)...
Cheers, Mac...

Last edited:
Uhhh, meatloaf? He had to REINSTALL TRS 2006. That means that he possibly lost everything if he didn't back it up. As for Auran not releasing an SP2 because they are working on TRS2009: I think it would be a good idea for them to HAVE ONE PROGRAM WORKING SATISFACTORILY before they release another. Just my thoughts...

?????

Uhhh, meatloaf? He had to REINSTALL TRS 2006. That means that he possibly lost everything if he didn't back it up. As for Auran not releasing an SP2 because they are working on TRS2009: I think it would be a good idea for them to HAVE ONE PROGRAM WORKING SATISFACTORILY before they release another. Just my thoughts...

I understand he had to do a re-install, but why???? What went so horribly wrong????
Hopefully he had enough common sense to BACKUP, then backup the backup!!!! (like we all do)...Yeah right!!!!
I agree with ya, that it would have been nice if Auran had issued a further bug fix in the way of a SP2 for TRS2006... (but unfortunately service packs don't pay the bills)... Hopefully they will get it right in TRS2009.... If they do get it right, can you imagine how great it will be to have everyone on the same page???
Cheers, Mac. :eek:

Last edited:
From what I found out in a previous thread, he opened CMP while in Surveyor, and corrupted something in the program. The program worked fine up until that point.

He was warned to backup any content in the local folder before reinstalling, but probably didn't read or listen to what we were saying all along.

John

Back