In-forum advertising?

Status
Not open for further replies.
*Reaches for the ignore tool*

Hilarious Zwab, when you said the forum had no sense of humour I wondered what you were talking about. But now that I see how your sense of humour works I get it at last.... utterly hilarious I have to agree :eek:

*Reaches for the ignore tool*

Hilarious Zwab, when you said the forum had no sense of humour I wondered what you were talking about. But now that I see how your sense of humour works I get it at last.... utterly hilarious I have to agree :eek:

I love you too.

Found the ignore button yet?

Zwab,
I would strongly suggest you lose the attitude to everyone as it's gettin really annoying and I can see you getting banned soon enough.

Zwab,
I would strongly suggest you lose the attitude to everyone as it's gettin really annoying and I can see you getting banned soon enough.

I strongly suggest you follow your own forum title and mind your own business and let the moderators deal with it when they find it appropriate to deal with it. AS far as I am concerned neither of you are moderators but do seem to think you are. How ironic that a number of you criticize me while at the same time insult me, threaten me, call me a troll, annoying et cetera. Are you all as critical towards each other or does it just give a kick to gang up one person?

Read carefully back and see who started the "annoying" bit in the topic.

Zwab, I think that it's they can't handle it. You speak your mind, and are not afraid of the Mods (like anyone should be anyways). Most in here are just whiners and/or tattle tails, you remember the type right? "Teacher Teacher, he called me a name....." Most of these guys are the push over types, being buddy buddy with the mods and praising them all the time is a way of life. I like to call them "Yes Men". They can't seem to handle any opinion other than their own, so they make you look like the bad guy. Don't let the sissies run you off Zwab, tell em' how it is!

Whiners can post below. (I'm sure there will be plenty!)

:':)':)':)'(

I strongly suggest you follow your own forum title and mind your own business and let the moderators deal with it when they find it appropriate to deal with it. AS far as I am concerned neither of you are moderators but do seem to think you are. How ironic that a number of you criticize me while at the same time insult me, threaten me, call me a troll, annoying et cetera. Are you all as critical towards each other or does it just give a kick to gang up one person?

Read carefully back and see who started the "annoying" bit in the topic.

No Zwab I just have a problem with your and your attitude to be honest. I don't think I am a mod, nor do I want to be unlike you. When did I threaten you or insult you? The most I did was offer a criticism of your behaviour... as far as I can tell it is YOU that can't cope with that. When you encourage the distaste of everyone on the forum then it probably does feel like ganging up...

Oh and 22 alpha get off your ill deserved high horse and get a hobby.

Last edited:
Morning all:wave:

I woke up this morning to something I don't recall seeing the night before, Ads by Google bits pasted to the forum banner with such lucrative advertisements as 'ProTee Golf Simulators' and 'Tudor Swiss Watches'. Must Auran let this intrusive, hideous peddling of wares into their own forums? I can't help but wonder why, I can't even see the companies that paid for these ads making any money off of this. The only thing I think would be amusing is if I saw an advertisement for Rail Simulator, that'd be the day...

WileeCoyote:D

I usually ignor web advertising....but then again I tend to ignor all advertising....because I am cheap and don't want everything I see.:hehe:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back