For all you aspiring moderators...

Natvander

...a bit of advice. "Vote for me", "vote for him" or any other similar posts will be closed.

This has been stated on numerous occasions, but for those who missed it, I shall repeat it. The position of moderator is not a popularity vote, nor is it a position you ask for. A moderator is APPOINTED by Auran. Auran asks you if you wish to be a moderator and you either accept or decline.

The person who Auran will more likely look for is not someone who posts a "vote for me" or "John.D.Citizen for moderator" post.

This is a very timeous post as already we have a surfeit of people all jumping on a silly bandwagon to put forward names. All very pointless. Any who is even new will notice that there have never been "ads" for Mods. So these other threads are just rather pointless. At the rate they are appearing we would soon need a new secrtion just for that! I do hope this will subside and commonsense prevail!
(Groan!)

Everyone in this thread so far said:
thank you

What they said.

I notice there was a full moon a few nights ago, perhaps that might have triggered some of this insanity?

Let's face it, much like being in charge of the Galaxy, those who think they should be forum moderators are probably not suited for the job.

Finally an official thread discussing this manner!!!

Now when I come across some of these ridiculous threads "vote for whoever", I can link it to this one so people can then move on to the business of Trainz!!!

Thanks
Ish

The world becomes very dark when you have to go through each day without a sense of humour.

Then you should try turning on a switch and shedding a bit of light in your world, unless of course you like being in the dark, after all I have been told people don't laugh at you as much when they can't see you.

Cheers David

Then you should try turning on a switch and shedding a bit of light in your world, unless of course you like being in the dark, after all I have been told people don't laugh at you as much when they can't see you.

Cheers David

This sentence doesn't make any sense to me.

Back