Trainz People

Trainz Legend
To start this off i shall quote a message from one of the screenshot threads.
How did trainz pic of the week turn into a thread about hot Trainz babes. Maybe someone should start a forum of trainz babes so we can take the discussion elsewhere, don't worry, I'll come too.

Davis

So post your photos of hot trainz babes everyone:p

Sorry couldn't help it:hehe: .

Anthony

babes.jpg

Shocking!

After viewing the above photograph in the above context, I am forced to withdraw my support of your campaign for election to Forum Moderator! I hereby sever our political ties and denounce you for this disturbing development!:eek:

I suggest you seek appropriate psychological counseling!

What if I already had counselling?

The topic mentioned babes and trainz. These are babes that form a train. Very on-topic if you ask me. I concur these are perhaps not the prettiest of the prettiest but I am aware of the difference in age groups of the members here and do not want to get into problems for non G rated pictures. :hehe:

Last edited:
What if I already had counselling?

The topic mentioned babes and trainz. These are babes that form a train. Very on-topic if you ask me. I concur these are perhaps not the prettiest of the prettiest but I am aware of the difference in age groups of the members here and do not want to get into problems for non G rated pictures. :hehe:

I take it from G you mean PG (Parental Guidance), and not U or E rated?

I take it from G you mean PG (Parental Guidance), and not U or E rated?

PG, G, U, E ... I never pay attention to those things. I just mean to say I wouldn't want any minor getting into any trouble with their parents when visiting this site and seeing improper pictures.

Have you ever considered a career as a comedian? You're pretty darn good at it from what I can see.

WileeCoyote:D

Back