Screenshot of the Week: Voting for week of 8-8 - European Shots

Hi,

Very very hard, i dont like to vote on this one.

But nexusdj get my vote because i like the big terminal.

Greetz laika:wave:

Last edited:
Its not rubbish....It had a Europeein :hehe: loco in it...So I dont see what the big fuss was all about......Carry on now

If you have nothing nice to say, then do NOT say anything at all. People have their views, but sometimes the way people put them and express them is downright rude. And you shouldn't spell European, Europeein. How would you like it if Connyxy or Zieba111 or any other European trainzer to call Americans or Canadians some rude name. I know that humour is good in some scenarios, but this is just downright rude.

My vote goes to Dave, Nexusdj.... you do a wonderful job on your custom railway terminals...

You can say what you wanna say and I'll say what I wanna say :hehe:......Live with it ;)

Last edited:
Cut the "ewwwww Euro" crap, get to the voting please.... Take this to PM or email.

Thanks and have a good day...

Steve

Cut the "ewwwww Euro" crap, get to the voting please.... Take this to PM or email.

Thanks and have a good day...

Steve

Thankyou, someone who has some sense. :( B***** hell I'm only 13. I've got enough trouble at school with bullying and all that crap and that makes life bad enough. :( Are friends too much to ask for, obvoisly yes.

Last edited:
Thankyou, someone who has some sense. :( B***** hell I'm only 13. I've got enough trouble at school with bullying and all that crap and that makes life bad enough. :( Are friends too much to ask for, obvoisly yes.

Sometimes I hate being American :n:.... If you ever want someone to talk to, contact me via AIM, or email at grove(dot)isaac(at)gmail(dot)com. I'm still trying to deal with bullying. I'm 14, unique, and probably the only one in my school who could pass a competency test. At least the Florida CAT now constitutes that

Isaac

Back