Screenshot of the Week: Voting for week of 8-1 - Dawn & Dusk Shots

PRR Horseshoe Curve

I vote for Michael Evans for his continued dilegent work, and spectacular screenshots of the Horseshoe Curve route. Can't wait to see his route on DLS !

RobbieHanson has my vote because of a coin toss. I narrowed it down from my 3 favorites.

Robbie sadly had the best looking picture I thought. I seriously thought it was a picture of a train in the midwest. It wasn't till I zoomed in I noticed the Trainz like van in the background.

To everyone else, I congratulate you on all your fantastic pictures.

It was a toss up between Rugrat, JimDep, and Cozmo for me... I think I'm going to go with Cozzymoto... :p

GREAT SHOTS!

Steve

In 1st Place we have Communist with 7 votes!!!
china4.jpg

In 2nd Place we have Dermmy grabbing 5 votes...
c2screen_010.jpg

Tied for 3rd with 4 votes each is...

gfisher
pc12.jpg

slave-driver
8de55c16f36cd3eed014df06ccb07aa7.jpg

Thanks again for competing!

Steve

Thanks to everyone who voted for my shot. Sorry I never got around to voting, I was just drawn between gfisher,slave driver and Dermmy and just couldn't decide :)

This one uses alot of custom non-DLS content, however see below. Alot of stuff I skinned especially for the route. However I have a couple of routes due to be released soon and they will not take weeks to get up and running finding stuff :)

I'll post a few pics in a thread and see if anyone else is interested, then if a few people are willing to compile missing KUID lists then I'll help out with the missing bits with links and file hosting.

Back