Username change

atsfrr3000

Once, a long time ago on a forum no longer in existance, I seem to recall reading that Auran would permit one username change to its forum users should they so desire.

With all the uncertainty (in my mind, at least) surrounding Helpdesk and the new Customer Support guy, I have a simple question: Who do I need to contact to request that my nickname on these forums be changed to "Maroonhawk"? (Leaving the requested nick here in case someone from Auran with the powers necessary reads this on their lunch break....go ahead, I won't mind :hehe:)

Thanks for your time.

To change your username, you need to engage in an elaborate piece of semi-deception:
1. Buy a new version of trainz
2. Choose new username and get an email address in said name (most ISPs have the facility for you to add a set number of email addresses free)
3. When you register the game, register it using the new username and email address AND MAKE SURE THAT YOU SAY IT WAS A GIFT, as Auran monitors where everything comes from and goes to.

:eek: :eek: and you end up with another membership number :eek: :eek:

That will cause confusion for content creators, just send helpdesk a message with the request and wait :sleep:

There was, and I believe still is, a once only chance to change your user name that quite a few members have taken advantage of.

Cheers David

:eek: :eek: and you end up with another membership number :eek: :eek:

That will cause confusion for content creators, just send helpdesk a message with the request and wait :sleep:

There was, and I believe still is, a once only chance to change your user name that quite a few members have taken advantage of.

Cheers David

I asked helpdesk if I could change my username, and the request was denied. That is why I did it the way I posted above.

Back